Seems like they finally got rid of the downvotes mechanism on the site

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes!!!
I think it was far too controversial and potentially harmful.
rsp
sound sculptist

Ho! Good choice. :)

I can take it or leave it. It was just a means of registering disagreement. I think potentially harmful is a bit paranoid TBH.

how am i going to know if my stalker is alive and ok?
nobody thinks of the consequences :(

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:35 pm how am i going to know if my stalker is alive and ok?
nobody thinks of the consequences :(
It’s ok, I’m fine.

Ummm, i mean, I’m sure he’s fine.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

I feel here on KVR that everything should be transparent,is that not what community forums are for? If you don't agree with someone, have the decency to disagree without insulting or berating a person and if you don't like what they are saying.. then move along. I am glad the thumbs down thing is gone!

Great, now the preset sellers can go back to believing people want to see their massive posts in Bargain Centre. And reps can post disingenuous sales nonsense, knowing that "this is a bad answer" will be spread over several pages rather than collected into a total.

I do agree that the thumbs-down could be toxic in more personal and political discussions, and on balance it is probably more important to make these safer. But it did cheer me to see evidence that other KVRians share my dislike of humbug.

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

5C970C1E-CF79-4332-901A-485FDF63EEEF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

at least we now can see lots of these "i'd downvote" posts with massive upvotes :D makes sense

now we just need a petition to change the name....

imrae wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:02 pm Great, now the preset sellers can go back to believing people want to see their massive posts in Bargain Centre..
The downvoting in the bargains thread was insane, good riddance. Folks who got their kicks that way can just move on.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

AnX wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:59 pm now we just need a petition to change the name....
Brilliant! Ha ha...

What is the U-He thread downvoter going to do with his life now?

Same as the wanker that downvotes most of my posts ...

Return to “Site Stuff”