Shortcut for auto zoom

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All.

Do you know maybe is there a Function you can add as Shortcut which is equal to the circle in the corner of Composition view?
2020-09-24 00_02_52-.png
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Additionally I want to ask is it only problem on my machine or maybe someone is experiencing similar issue.
When I am trying to scroll menu or list in browser using multitouch on the touchpad this is always scrolling up regardless the direction. It is quite annoying as I need to use sliders.

Thanks

pseudonym_303 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:09 am Do you know maybe is there a Function you can add as Shortcut which is equal to the circle in the corner of Composition view?
It's the "Zoom Out Overview" function.
Yes you can make a shortcut to it.

pseudonym_303 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 am When I am trying to scroll menu or list in browser using multitouch on the touchpad this is always scrolling up regardless the direction. It is quite annoying as I need to use sliders.
MuLab is not yet multitouch aware.

Thank you for the fast responses.

Ad 1. I tried to locate that function, but seems I am missing that, please find attached screen
Ad 2. :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A bug indeed. Will be fixed in the next update.

pseudonym_303 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:09 am Do you know maybe is there a Function you can add as Shortcut which is equal to the circle in the corner of Composition view?
In the new MuLab 8.6.22 -> MuLab menu -> Shortcuts -> Zoom Out Overview

Thank you sir. Will try this out.

mutools wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:04 am
pseudonym_303 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:45 am When I am trying to scroll menu or list in browser using multitouch on the touchpad this is always scrolling up regardless the direction. It is quite annoying as I need to use sliders. 
MuLab is not yet multitouch aware. 
It's difficult to operate with the touchpad, and I also find it a bit annoying that can't go to the editor screen even if double click a MIDI clip on the touchpad.

Return to “MUTOOLS”