May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Who is ready to get WEIRD this month? Weird sounds, news of the weird, cryptids, unsolved mysteries, genre mashups, sounds which should not be.

Note: if no one is in fact ready to get weird, then we'll do something else instead.

im ready! weird is not my middle name, but it could easily describe some things what i have doned.

the mothman cometh!

black eyed kids :o

carry on my wayward sasquatch!

DrApostropheX wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:52 pm Who is ready to get WEIRD this month?
You rang, sir?

art bell sasquatch sound + morphagene + delay + spring reverb.
instant win!

Feh, I've got One Ping Only and Crazy Ivan.

Weirdbeard eh? Could give it a go, sounds fun - bit of psychedelic shoegaze mentalism.

You guys stop at nothing to lure me in ey... :uhuhuh:

I think this theme suits me very well.

Might be able to have a go at weird - there's a new extension to my fave toy in development :hyper:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

If I try to describe my music the word weird would appear anyway. If its not weird its not worth to listen... (well, exceptions exist...)
Give us surprise...

Weird up; FNORD

I should have fun with this!
Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

On second thought —

I've made lots of weird stuff, so if I did that now, it would be kindof regular and Very Much Not Weird.
Ooh, philosophical conundrum!

Yeah, if memory serves me, Scoops once had a theme somewhat along these lines and when it was all said and done I think quite a few of us found that our contributions tended to be more conventional than we'd intended.

That said, I always approve of anything meant to encourage folks to experiment more and see what happens. :wheee:

Return to “Music Cafe”