2019 a year in gear (what have you/are you bought/buying?)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

which coincidentally, is the hertz it takes to vibrate pictures on the wall.

foosnark wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:54 pm
pekbro wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:25 pm Hit me up if you ever wanna sell that ER-301. :D
Not likely :hihi: That thing has directly replaced 9 modules and a pedal, while also adding stuff I didn't have before (granular, a harmonic oscillator, etc).
Yeah, circumstances are the only thing that prevented me getting it at this time.
Probably get one later on actually, despite the bitbox.

Bombadil wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:16 pm My answer to those questions, is a simple '42.'
that's only half a row wide. you want 84 at least, mate.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

No no no! Mere ephemeral priority inversions. When you get right down to it, what good is happiness if it can't buy money?

IncarnateX wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:24 pm From that point, I shall buy no more....
...apart from the new Behringer QX1200usb mixer I bought yesterday to replace two other Behringers. :roll:

Ain’t gonna work this shit^^^, eh? Havent worked for 36 years, so why do I keep deluding myself? :dog: :bang:

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:58 pm
IncarnateX wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:24 pm From that point, I shall buy no more....
...apart from the new Behringer QX1200usb mixer I bought yesterday to replace two other Behringers. :roll:

Ain’t gonna work this shit^^^, eh? Havent worked for 36 years, so why do I keep deluding myself? :dog: :bang:
Have you thought about software?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Does this count?
IncarnateX wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:12 pm Soft-hard-soft-hard-hard-soft-softer-very soft-as good as dead.

I would not bet on “hard” at all.

his erectile issues aside, he should try software.

Bought even more of that in the 10 years I was hooked. Ain’t going from ashes to fire. Wanna kill me?

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:37 pm Wanna kill me?
no.
because even with written permission from yourself, its still somehow a crime :(

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:37 pm Wanna kill me?
I'll get back to you. Need to run a few things by my lawyer first.

A new set of lock picks.

Long story.
Sweet child in time...

Vermona TwinOut, as I wanted a dual mono option. Really nice build quality
on the Vermona stuff imho.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My best purchase of 2018 was the Digitakt, and although the year is young, I might say that the Akai Force is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. Crazy cool.

I am really looking forward to learning more about the Waldorf Kyra. It feels a bit like the Virus, which is not a bad thing in my book. If nothing horrid comes out ruining the hype, I'll probably get one on day one.

Apart from that, I also look forward to the Arturia MicroFreak. Looks really cool. And the Korg Minilogue XD. And of course the Behringer MS101. The Isla SP1200 clone could be a hit as well.

Looks like 2019 will be an interesting year for gear! :party:
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

^It's called the Behringer MS1 now ;)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”