2019 a year in gear (what have you/are you bought/buying?)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

foosnark wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:32 pm Especially if I keep eyeing stuff like this:
I was eyeing that myself, probably good that it's still in the works. :D
The Hexinverter Mindphaser looks interesting as well imho. http://www.hexinverter.net

pretty sure i asked y'all to stop mentioning cool stuff till i can arrange more hp :tantrum:

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:47 pm pretty sure i asked y'all to stop mentioning cool stuff till i can arrange more hp :tantrum:
:dog:

2018 bought and sold:

Boog bought -> Boog sold
Deepmind 6 bought -> Deepmind 6 stashed under bed
Korg Karma bought -> Korg Karma stashed in closet

Bass Station 2 bought -> up running
Digitone bought -> up running
Korg M3m bought -> up running
Toraiz AS 1 bought -> up running
Beat Step pro bought -> up running
Analog Keys bought -> Switched for Analog 4 -> up running

2018 old studio sell out:
MC909, minilogue, Fantom G, korg Volca Bass, Oxygen 48 controller.
JD-Xi stashed under sofa. Zoom G1on effect processer stashed in closet

2019:
Roland R8 bought -> Up running
DSI Tetra bought -> Waiting for its arrival

From that point, I shall buy no more. At least not this year and the next. Hopefully :roll: Should not be necessary in theory, but oh have I been there before :help:

vurt wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:47 pm pretty sure i asked y'all to stop mentioning cool stuff till i can arrange more hp :tantrum:
That reminds me, I should list that extra DIY case stuff I have over in the Sell & Buy forum :hihi:

foosnark wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:11 am
That reminds me, I should list that extra DIY case stuff I have over in the Sell & Buy forum :hihi:

Hit me up if you ever wanna sell that ER-301. :D

pekbro wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:25 pm Hit me up if you ever wanna sell that ER-301. :D
Not likely :hihi: That thing has directly replaced 9 modules and a pedal, while also adding stuff I didn't have before (granular, a harmonic oscillator, etc). I could probably drop a few more modules but I like keeping some things separate, like envelopes. (Except that I like the skewed sine envelopes on the ER-301; haven't really seen those elsewhere...)

When wavetable support comes, depending on how good it is, my E370 might be at risk. :o

going down the eurorack rabbit hole, bought a 12u x 84 trogotronic powered case and an expert sleepers disting mk4.
I have the o-coast, doepfer dark energy 1 and a new minibrute 2s.
I've started a list of modules which I'll purchase soon.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

yay! a convert!

a soon to be broke convert...
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

and another one bites the dust...
336hp for a starting rack... that's impressive. :D

The disting is great... mine came yesterday... might get another on Monday/Tuesday.

Welcome to the wabbit_warren.

moneys great n all, but can it vibrate the pictures on your walls?

A question that is too seldom asked, imo.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

people too busy with boring shit like "why are we here?" "how did we get here?" "is this all there is?" :shrug:

some of us have our priorities straight :)

My answer to those questions, is a simple '42.'
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”