Can't View Hard Drive - H.E.L.P. :D

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have Muse Remote Control Version 1.4.20120206 installed on both my Mac and Windows machines.

I have TWO receptors both at version Rev c. 1.7.20080616

I can view the mixer on both windows and mac with both receptors plugged in via crossover cable, but when I try to open the hard drive I get an error message on the mac which says: There was a problem connecting to the server :192.168.254.245". The version of the server you are trying to connect to is not supported, Please contact your system admin to resolve the problem" and nothing happens on my windows machine.

I swapped out the hard drives at one point and the originals are back with their original unit. I think I've had this issue ever since I swapped the drives. Does anybody know how I can get past this? thank you

;/

I've never been able to view the muse hard drive using the remote software, always get that error. Check your receptor IP and then using your Mac, Hit COMMAND K. (Which is shortcut for connect to server). And then enter the IP number from your receptor, and the drive should mount to your desktop. This is the only way I've ever gotten onto the hard drive.

EDIT: Might be SHIFT COMMAND K? Not in front of my gear right now...
Last edited by plethoraguy on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks. It's so weird, I've always been able to access the drives by using the software. I haven't fired up the receptors in a few years and I'm using the latest version of the muse remote control and I'm pretty sure it must have something to do with the software. I tried to find an old version of it but the website is gone :\ I will try the method you suggested. Thanks for the reply!

-k

I run my T3io through a wifi router. I run VNC VIEWER for programing but have no issues (Knock knock) with the remote software and OS10.10. If plethoraguy's suggestion doesn't work, try a wireless connection without a crossover. Addresses turn into 10.0.0.2, 10.0.0.3, and so on for all connections.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Return to “Muse Research and Development”