So your favorite developer didn't win, what now?

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'll be going to their page in the near future and making a PayPal donation to thank them for their efforts and the other plugins that they've created. Just a small token of appreciation for the tools that they've created, and to encourage them to keep at it.

What say you?
Remember the iLokalypse Summer 2013

Samples and presets and free stuff!

I can keep making suggestions to make their product better to me. And if enough people did that then maybe what is better to me is also the same "better to me" to a lot of other people and then the developer might implement those suggestions.

I don't do any financial transactions via the internet and so I can't show support that way because I figure why do anti-virus and internet security companies keep existing? And also because I'm perpetually broke.

The only way I can support developers is by giving suggestions as mentioned before and the main way I express my thanks is by making videos to expose their product. I suppose I can keep doing that long after the Challenge is over.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Nice idea. Noisetar won for me. I'll check if he has a donation page.

And a good thread to start. It's good against the negativity that seems to be around.

Rent a Therapy Dog and have a cry-in.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I am my own favorite developer, so, uh...

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”