Ubermod for reverb ?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I know this might sound like a daft question, but has anyone any thoughts / experience regarding using Ubermod for creating reverbs ?

I know 'Room' will do the job, but I was wondering if Ubermod would do too, with a bit of lateral thinking and perhaps create some 'unique' reverbs ?

cheers,

ubermod can do some pretty cool synthetic reverbs using the diffusion tab.

Thanks '3ee' and yes Sean, I had read that post sometime ago - but forgot about it, so thanks for reminding me.
I shall do some experimenting, I gather the extensive modulation possibilities in Ubermod will give all sorts of unusual 'hybrids', which aren't possible with 'standard. reverbs (even with some element of modulation)

I had to bump this as I've recently just been amazed at Ubermod for reverb. It just has such a ridiculously nice lush tail and barely touches any cpu.

Still a bit mystified as to how to tweak the reverb settings predictably, but even the factory reverb presets are wonderful on their won.

I had to bump this as I've recently just been amazed at Ubermod for reverb. It just has such a ridiculously nice lush tail and barely touches any cpu.

Still a bit mystified as to how to tweak the reverb settings predictably, but even the factory reverb presets are wonderful on their won.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”