Responsiveness of Kirk Hunter support?

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, what are your experiences with Kirk Hunter's support? What is the usual reaction time?

The subforum here seems pretty dead.

User123 123123 wrote:Hi guys, what are your experiences with Kirk Hunter's support? What is the usual reaction time?

The subforum here seems pretty dead.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 82&start=0

This recent thread is a good indication of Kirk's usually swift response.

Give him a couple of days.

Admittedly, I've been lousy here on this particular thread. That's because I mistakenly thought KVR was going to be bouncing all posts here to my direct email. Well, that happened, SOMETIMES. I had no idea about all of these posts!

Anyway, from now on, I'll be here on a MUCH more consistent basis. And if ever it takes a long time for me to respond, anyone here at KVR can feel free to contact me via direct email at kirkhunterstudios@gmail.com or even call my support telephone line posted on my site.

I had a problem getting the Spotlight Strings Demo working. KVR wanted an url for a screenshot. I didn't have any idea how to do that, so I emailed Kirk on his web-site and attached the screenshots to the email.

It turned out to be a corrupted zip file, so he re-sent it, and all is well.

I've dealt with Kirk Hunter support enough to give him an A+ for responsiveness. If you don't get a timely answer here, go to his web-site directly.

Boyd

btw - Look at the last person to post on most of the questions here.
It's usually Kirk Hunter.
ABA, ABP, ABJ, ABU, AG12, AGL, AGM, AGT, AGF, AGG, AGP
MixBus 5 - Studio One Pro 3 - SynFire Pro
Windows 10 Pro - Core i5 - 16GB RAM - Focusrite Saffire Solo - RME Babyface

:-)

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”