The Unfinished releases Massive Ammunition - Promo Price & Free Patches

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good morning world,

I have released a brand new soundset for Massive: Massive Ammunition.

Massive Ammunition is a new collection of 128 sounds for NI Massive aimed at deep and atmospheric dubstep, industrial electronica and hybrid electronic film scoring.

At the heart of the soundset are a number of gritty, growly and wobbly bass tones, designed to test the most robust speakers. Depth and punch is this collection's primary purpose.

However, there's more to the set than just meaty low frequencies. There's also a number of beautiful, wide pads and noisy but delicate soundscapes. Add to this some distorted and kinetic plucks, keys, bells and leads, and you have enough sounds under your belt to make polished music straight away.

Dark, driving tech lines to underpin your next movie trailer, throbbing basslines to propel your next dancefloor smash, or just a collection of pristine noises to inspire your next project… You'll find it in Massive Ammunition.

Priced at £14.99, you can also download a demo pack of 20 sounds. Massive Ammunition requires Massive 1.3 and uses the .nmsv format.

And for the next few days (till the end of the weekend) you can get it at the introductory price of £9.99 with the discount code AMMUNITION33. Hurry tough, as there is a limited number of useable codes!
Last edited by synaesthesia on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Discount code error fixed! Please try again if you had problems with it.

Matt

bad link for the demo pack ("save as" downlods omething that doesnt work
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Thanks for the heads-up RealMarco.

New laptop has a really crappy keyboard, so I've been king of typos since I bought it!

All fixed and working now.

A bump before bedtime.

Here's a new demo from Koke Nunez Gomez. This epic trailer track uses the free Massive Ammunition patches to augment it and add some extra raw power.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/di ... unez-gomez

And that's just with the free patches. Imagine what you could do with the full set of sounds!

The 33% off discount code - AMMUNITION33 - will expire in a few hours time.

Return to “Soundware”