Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm having some crashing in Digital Performer that I think is the CL series,
DP 7.24
Mac OS 10.6.8
vers 1.0.19

It also pops loudly when I hit the bypass button in DP. I don't use the bypass on the plugin because I can't see it.

bb

I've been using the CL plugin in DP too and I have the same problem, lots of crashes, I wrote a couple of emails to the tech guys months ago but I got no help and I'm still waiting for a fix.

What you can do is delete the AU cache and restart, you can use onyx to do this, if the crashes persist you have to delete the init file (library --> application support--> ArtsAcoustic) and re authorize again, that fixes the creashing for a while until the crashes start and you have to delete the file and authorize again.

Thanks. That sounds like a lot of work and I have a lot of other plugins. It is a shame though that I've had to stop using this one, I do like it.

It's still my favorite compressor (and pricy too but the sound was worth it to me) plug in, I can't do that :D
I'm hoping DP8 will fix this, support for VST plug ins has been added, I'm having a hunch the VST version will run better than the AU, I've been testing it in Presonus Studio One and no crashes so far ...

Return to “Arts Acoustic”