Absynth Metaspace: New soundset for NI Absynth (Free Demo download fixed!)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone,

Finally got round to doing a new synth soundbank - in fact I have two more lined up for imminent release as well.

Abysnth Metaspace is a collection of 128 synth patches perfect for ambient music and modern electronic film scoring. A blend of deep atmospheric pads, swirling emotional soundscapes, subtle bubbling sequences and glitchy basslines. A great palette of new noises to augment your existing set-up and add fresh, rich new textures.

It's on sale at my website for £14.99 (about $24 or €19).

You can also try a few sounds from the set by downloading the free demo from my Free Stuff page. The pack contains both .nabs and .ksd format patches, so can be used with both Absynth 5 and Absynth 4.

DOWNLOAD ABSYNTH METASPACE FREE DEMO

Below is a demo highlighting the ambient nature of the soundset.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/beloved-embrace

Cheers,
Matt (aka The Unfinished)
Last edited by synaesthesia on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

And here are the rest of the demo tracks by some really talented composers/producers (oh, and me...), plus a walkthrough of several sounds from the collection.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/se ... ace-demos/

404 Error on the demo patches - head's up!

Nice sounds Matt!

- but the demo still 404 ?

20€, hm, a bit pricy for a soundset.

HcDoom wrote:20€, hm, a bit pricy for a soundset.

It is exactly average for a soundset, especially one that isn't Sylenth.

I've just contacted Matt about the demo patches as it can be difficult for him to get online at home at the moment. I'm sure it'll be sorted soon.

HcDoom wrote:20€, hm, a bit pricy for a soundset.
~19€ for 128 patches is not much in my opinion. Sometimes you can see that price for even half of the patches.

Anyway, the demos are gorgeous! Good work 8)
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

wow. people actually manage to sell this kind of work for 24 dollars a bank?

I should try that. I imagined the user library rather obviated any market for it unless you're a name like 'Stockhausen'.

Purchased today - well worth it!

Not sure what's happening with the 404 error as I can download the demo file okay. Technomology...

If you try www.theunfinished.co.uk/ftp and try and grab it from there it should work. Plus there's a whole bunch more free presets for Massive and also some free percussion loops.

Cheers. And thanks for the kind comments.

As for the price... I think it's pretty competitive compared to the market and is also hopefully reflective of the time I spent on it and the quality of the sounds. The people I do bespoke synth sound design for seem to think so, anyway.

And I'm sure I'll have some sales in the future where a bargain can be grabbed.

jancivil wrote:wow. people actually manage to sell this kind of work for 24 dollars a bank?

I should try that. I imagined the user library rather obviated any market for it unless you're a name like 'Stockhausen'.

You must be new here.

At least some people offer lifetime update for that kind of money.

synaesthesia wrote:Not sure what's happening with the 404 error as I can download the demo file okay.
Still getting 404 from the link fwiw, but grabbed them from the ftp. Going to check them out ~ really enjoyed your Darkscore work.

EDIT: But then when I unzipped the package, the folder was empty. Why does the universe not want me to hear these patches?

Thanks Phase47, but hold fire. There's a problem with the demo file.

I will need to re-upload it on Monday. I'll probably put a few extra sounds in there for being such a dumbass!

synaesthesia wrote:Not sure what's happening with the 404 error as I can download the demo file okay. Technomology...
There's a typo in the link on the Free Stuff page - it says "Metascape", not "Metaspace". Hence the error. :) But then, the intro text and one of the demo songs also talk about scape and not space. Maybe Metascape was the original title and you forgot to update it everywhere?

Return to “Soundware”