Spring Special Discounts on patchpool with daily freebies

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is just a reminder of the Spring Special Discount-thread in the KVR Market place, I will post the daily discount and freebie news here as well.

----

For the next 24 hours my Kontakt Library Gongland is discounted at+30%

and there is a new freebie up on the Spring Special page, a Soundscape named Mysterious Chime Cloud - the first 5 downloads are available now.

There are 5 more dls for today's freebie available now...

Thanks for the freebie Simon!

paterpeter wrote:Thanks for the freebie Simon!
You're very welcome...

March 15 - there is a fresh freebie available on the Spring Special page - the Soundscape Dungeon Nightmare from the SoundPack Horroscapes. The first 5 downloads are open now...

Sampleconstruct wrote:

For the next 24 hours my Kontakt Library Gongland is discounted at+30%

and there is a new freebie up on the Spring Special page, a Soundscape named Mysterious Chime Cloud - the first 5 downloads are available now.
About 90 minutes left for this discount offer...

2nd serving: 5 more download links are now open for today's freebie...

And the second freebie of the day is a patch for Kontakt 4:
Backstage Percussion

5 downloads are available on the Spring Special page - please don't download it if you don't have Kontakt 4 or higher, the samples are compressed and can not be used in any other samplers unless you convert them back to wavs with K4. Please read the licence agreement :)

There is a fresh freebie up on the Spring Special page - Soundscape Land of the Elves - the first 5 dls are available now.

Sampleconstruct wrote:There is a fresh freebie up on the Spring Special page - Soundscape Land of the Elves - the first 5 dls are available now.
Second serving - 5 more dls open now...

Weekend discount offer: For the next 48 hours the annual subscription for Kontakt items is discounted at 30%:
For 87.50 € you get all Kontakt items released until now and during the duration of your subscription. Check it out here.

Today's freebie is up there now - Scraping Terror 02 - a texture from the SoundPack Piano Destruction - the first 5 downloads are available.

Thanks again!

paterpeter wrote:Thanks again!
Thank's for thanking me - seems to be quite uncommon around here :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:
paterpeter wrote:Thanks again!
Thank's for thanking me - seems to be quite uncommon around here :)
Yeah, quite a shame :( I've been taught to say "thanks" if I get a present, it's the least I can do, right? Maybe I'm too old...

Return to “patchpool”