October 1st 2011 : Bug fixes + new cable editing

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok small update today...

Cable Movement, you no longer need to hold the ALT to adjust cables, just click on the cable and drag. Plus redraw speed should be a little faster.

Bug Fix : Large samples crashing WaveMaker.
BugFix : Should work with 98 systems running KernelEx
BugFix : Cables wernt showing at first since editing update.

www.sonigen.com/download.php
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

sonigen wrote:BugFix : Should work with 98 systems running KernelEx
Nope, not working, no menus with that version but I am confident you'll get it right in the next release. :wink:

eidenk wrote:Nope, not working, no menus with that version but I am confident you'll get it right in the next release. :wink:
Oops schoolboy error, should be working now, :)

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

sonigen wrote: Oops schoolboy error, should be working now, :)
Yes! 8) Thank you very much. :)

sonigen wrote: Cable Movement, you no longer need to hold the ALT to adjust cables, just click on the cable and drag.
Very cool feature. To be honest i did not even recognize i could move the cables...
Again a hint to myself: RTFM !! :D

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Thank you,sample loading works great now!

Only one feature to make it perfect for my needs would be sampler module with loop points,start-end position,fades...play forward-back,one shot,continuos...wav,aiff loading...

Can we expect something like this?

Amazing synth...will buy it for shure.

Selfik wrote:Only one feature to make it perfect for my needs would be sampler module with loop points,start-end position,fades...play forward-back,one shot,continuos...wav,aiff loading...

Can we expect something like this?
Multi sample module is something I want to do, there's been a few requests and it would open up great possibilities. That said, it's a big job and not high priority at the moment, so it not in the immediate future.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Ingonator wrote:Very cool feature. To be honest i did not even recognize i could move the cables...
That's one of the reasons I wanted to do the ALT free dragging, I figure a lot of people didn't know you could move the cables. And I bet everyone has actually tried just clicking on and dragging them at some point.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Thanks!
Would it be possible to make it an option to install the default skin on install?
This way, I wouldn't have to overwrite the default skin with my custom skin every time I update.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:Thanks!
Would it be possible to make it an option to install the default skin on install?
This way, I wouldn't have to overwrite the default skin with my custom skin every time I update.
At some point I'm going to make it support multiple skins, selected via the preferences, so that would do what you want. Not sure how long it'll be though.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”