Torch Update!

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

In this update:

*Release sounds with volume control. Individual releases when played normally, and stop mutes when using StrumMaker.

*Alternating down and up pick samples (round-robin) when playing normally. You can control the amount of time that must pass before the script will play an up-pick rather than a another down-pick. You can also turn RR off by setting the slider all the way to the left.

*The Articulations (up and down slides) can now be used with StrumMaker.

*Improved vibrato, including an Auto Vibrato, for those without access to a mod wheel!

*More effects presets.

*More saved presets in the Presets folder.

*Better syncing with the host tempo when using triplets in the Strum Sequencer.

This update contains the complete new Torch, and replaces the old one. I would suggest keeping both versions on your computer for safety, though.

If you purchased Torch before Sept 9, 2011, you should have received a download link in your email. If you did not, please email me with your purchase data. tc@indiginus.com

For more, please check out the User Guide.

Thank-you, and enjoy the update!

TC
Indiginus

I just picked this up today after window-shopping it for a couple of months and I have to say that I am very impressed. The velocity-based strum engine sounds really realistic, and I love the ability to switch pick-ups on the fly. For the money, there really isn't anything else out there that provides the degree of flexibility and sound quality of Torch.

So please continue development on this product, I'm going to be using it for a long, long time :)
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

DrApostropheX wrote:I just picked this up today after window-shopping it for a couple of months and I have to say that I am very impressed. The velocity-based strum engine sounds really realistic, and I love the ability to switch pick-ups on the fly. For the money, there really isn't anything else out there that provides the degree of flexibility and sound quality of Torch.

So please continue development on this product, I'm going to be using it for a long, long time :)
Thank-you for the kind words!
I have further plans for Torch, so there will be more updates in the future.

TC

tcollins wrote:Thank-you for the kind words!
I have further plans for Torch, so there will be more updates in the future.

TC

That is excellent news! As awesome as the instrument itself sounds (I really love the attention to detail, which shines through on -- just one example -- the release / note-off samples) I had tons of fun yesterday feeding the midi from the Strum engine into some other libraries (like AAS' String Studio and the mandolin sounds in Garritan's World Instruments). The strum engine alone is worth $50 in my opinion and if NI were to sell that guitar themselves, I'm sure they'd charge 3x what you're selling Torch for. Anyway, thanks for making such a fun instrument. It'll really open up some new dimensions for my songwriting (I've avoided powerchord-driven music before, but NO LONGER :D ).
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

Return to “Indiginus”