Bug Fix Update!

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks to Brok and gpunk for the reportage on these!

Dual motnitor menu bug (fixed I hope this time!).
Menu scrolling bug.
Portamento modes fixed.

The new midi controller inputs with small labels instead of cables has be rolled into the main download now. You can grab it off the main page on teh website.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

It will crash sonar when launched the 2nd time. If i launch it then delete it and try a different synth then relaunch your modular it will crash Sonar 8.5.3, Windows 7 32bit. 96khz samplerate Operation.

I like clean sounding synths (like SCOPE Modular 4) so your Sonigen modular does interest me. How long before a full commercial version with more modules and voices and better stability? Can you share some of your plans for this Modular?
Last edited by sounddesigner on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

That Sonar issue is the exact issue i am having with Reaper
Chris is looking into it ;)
It seems system specific right now though so may be hard for him to track down

gpunk wrote:That Sonar issue is the exact issue i am having with Reaper
Chris is looking into it ;)
It seems system specific right now though so may be hard for him to track down
Glad to here the developers aware of the bug and looking into it.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

sonigen wrote:Thanks to Brok and gpunk for the reportage on these!
>snip<
Portamento modes fixed.

>snip<
no problem. though, sorry to say so, in legato portamanto mode the env's mustn't retrigger (when only one voiced, i.e. mono), which they do currently. actually right now legato is behaving the same way as retrigger in terms of retriggering. unless i miss something fundamentally... ;)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

sounddesigner wrote:How long before a full commercial version with more modules and voices and better stability? Can you share some of your plans for this Modular?
Full Commercial.. dont know tbh, when it's feature set is up to V1.0 level and its stable and people are happy with it.

Voice count can be changed anytime. Its one line of code.

More modules is as soon as more important issues are fixed. Basically bugs take precedence, and any issues that stop you from using it. That said I might fix minor issues anytime if they are quick and easy.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

brok landers wrote:no problem. though, sorry to say so, in legato portamanto mode the env's mustn't retrigger (when only one voiced, i.e. mono), which they do currently. actually right now legato is behaving the same way as retrigger in terms of retriggering. unless i miss something fundamentally... ;)
Just be sure I understand. This is in mono mode only? And when played legato the enevlopes should not retrigger? Should this be switchable per envelope or just automatic on all envelopes when you're in mono mode? The former would give more options as you could have it on some envelopes but not others but I dont know if it would be of any use.

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

sounddesigner wrote: Glad to here the developers aware of the bug and looking into it.
Just downlaoded Sonar X1 demo, going to see if i can repeat the issue with that.

*fingers crossed*

Thanks,
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Return to “Sonigen”