Cursor control problem

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mulab 3.2.7 - running on XP SP3

I am experiencing a problem with the cursor when dragging controls in Mulab. When I try to drag the volume or Pan control in a rack, after about a second, the control goes to max or min with a sudden jump. This also happens when using the zoom sliders both vertical and horizontal and the composition window position slider, although the slider may just jump to another position.

All other controls work normally e.g. knobs on built in effects, VST plugins, etc. I have been experiencing this problem since version 3.2.5 and it occurs on both a Laptop and a desktop computer.

Here is a screen capture (not an epic film) that illustrates what happens when I try to slowly lower the volume on the Master Rack - CursorJumps.avi.

This only occurs in Mulab and I have not experienced the problem in any other application.

No problems here on XP SP3 and MU.LAB 3.2.8

Trancit

I assume you never saw this problem before, right?
So since when does this problem occur?
What's changed on your system since then?

Found it!

Thanks for the tip. The strange cursor action is due to a conflict with Window Blinds. This software has too much baggage and has been removed.

As the issue is solved, my post became obsolete

Andreas

Not totally obsolete because i use windows blind on seven 64 bit with mulab without problems.Windowsblind use no more ressource than the default shell u can réinstall it ^^.
But with xp u can drop it too because vs style are easy to made or to install.

Simon Posford wrote:Not totally obsolete because i use windows blind on seven 64 bit with mulab without problems.Windowsblind use no more ressource than the default shell u can réinstall it ^^.
But with xp u can drop it too because vs style are easy to made or to install.
Windows xp is outdated in my opinion and recently i use now also windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
For a few months no problem and it seems to stable and robust and has more resistence against that virus crap what is floating around internet i think
( because it is not so vunerable for that virus crap )
MULAB is working great on it

Return to “MUTOOLS”