mulab 3.2.7 crashes on XP after second load, while loading any plug-ins

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

This problem i'm talking about never happens immediately after installation of mulab

At the first reload, and though all the preceeding sessions are working fine,any new session give me this warning everytime i manage to lauch plug-ins of any kind,(before unexpectedly quitting) :
)
Mcrosoft Virtual C++ runtime lybrary

Runtime error/

(program location) : Program C:/program/MU.LAB/Mu.LAB/MU.LAB exe

R6002

- floating point support not loaded

---

Let say,i presently manage to create an introduction to home-studio for a bunch of young people in a town of Burkina Faso
In this context i'm introducing the base of sequencing mainly with mulab

...as well as all kind of significant audio and midi applications of the free arsenal that can be loaded on the most usual operating system i can find among the few , lucky, PC owners of the place

:oops:

I'm quite new to windows so this problem might be a basic one...

This is the first time ever i heard of this.
Based on what google tells me (googled for "Microsoft C++ runtime library error R6002"), there is some problem with your system and/or windows installation. I don't think this is a MU.LAB problem.
I think you'll get this error with other softwares too.

Based on what google tells me, there is some problem with your system and/or windows installation.
I think you'll get this error with other softwares too
Thanks for the quick reply, i'll see the case closer one way or another...

...BTW maybe this thread could be moved then. to the "Computer Setup and System Configuration" forum ?

(assuming you're allowed to do it...)

:?:

You can also just open a new topic there and copy-paste the relevant text ;)

indeed, no problem...

CPU - Intel Core2 Duo 2.20GHz
RAM - 2 GB
Os - Windows XP
Samplerate - 44.1 KHz

No problems here.

after investigating it seems very likely to be caused by a virus infection...

...for the little story , on three platform in where i've intalled mulab free, two of them where bugged by the same problem !?

I assume though, informed by a programmer that told me that such viruses are intended to slow down your system, that the bug here likely appears on reduced specification (512 Mb of RAM)therefore it relative rarity

just a thought...

Return to “MUTOOLS”