Tremors, also without Reason single hits?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i love the sound of those demos but i dont like loops. is it possible to have single hits off those loops or not?

so i can have from "Hypno" demo, only the kick, the snare etc.

hi,
i think you emailed about this last week? anyway, here's the info again :

each Tremors 'groove' comes as several loops. so, you get a solo kick loop, a solo snare loop, solo hats, so FX etc.
you also get the full loop mixed as one.
this allows you to mix the loop as you wish, it also allows you to mix the parts with parts from other grooves, which is very creative.

regarding single hits - if for example you just want a single kick, then you have two options - you can trim the solo kick loop so that it just contains one kick ( or snare, etc), or you can use the inlcuded REX files, which will drag and drop into most DAWs and samplers, giving every file already broken down into single hits.

James

Caine123 wrote:i love the sound of those demos but i dont like loops. is it possible to have single hits off those loops or not?

so i can have from "Hypno" demo, only the kick, the snare etc.

EDIT. I see SC got there before me.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

purchased the pack and try to seperate each single hit but it seems not possible for the tokyo one for example as the kick or FX loop got an effect and sounds cut up then .....

Caine123 wrote:purchased the pack and try to seperate each single hit but it seems not possible for the tokyo one for example as the kick or FX loop got an effect and sounds cut up then .....

Caine123 wrote:purchased the pack and try to seperate each single hit but it seems not possible for the tokyo one for example as the kick or FX loop got an effect and sounds cut up then .....
well, that's the nature of loops - some will be easier than others to cut up. applying a quick fade out to the end of an edited hit can help.

soniccouture wrote:
well, that's the nature of loops - some will be easier than others to cut up. applying a quick fade out to the end of an edited hit can help.
why didnt you mention this here?
soniccouture wrote:hi,
i think you emailed about this last week? anyway, here's the info again :

each Tremors 'groove' comes as several loops. so, you get a solo kick loop, a solo snare loop, solo hats, so FX etc.
you also get the full loop mixed as one.
this allows you to mix the loop as you wish, it also allows you to mix the parts with parts from other grooves, which is very creative.

regarding single hits - if for example you just want a single kick, then you have two options - you can trim the solo kick loop so that it just contains one kick ( or snare, etc), or you can use the inlcuded REX files, which will drag and drop into most DAWs and samplers, giving every file already broken down into single hits.

James

i don't think that what I wrote was inaccurate or misleading - as you were already aware, the Tremors collection is not comprised of single hits, it is loop based. I was simply giving you advice on how you might be able to get single hits from them, which in the majority of cases you can. it's important to bear in mind that there might be certain limitations due to the loop-based nature of the audio though.

the Hypno groove that you were asking about should be fairly easy to separate into individual hits, I would have thought?

soniccouture wrote:i don't think that what I wrote was inaccurate or misleading - as you were already aware, the Tremors collection is not comprised of single hits, it is loop based. I was simply giving you advice on how you might be able to get single hits from them, which in the majority of cases you can. it's important to bear in mind that there might be certain limitations due to the loop-based nature of the audio though.

the Hypno groove that you were asking about should be fairly easy to separate into individual hits, I would have thought?
sorry no, not what you wrote there, it wasnt made clear. and you should have informed me that there are samples (only) with effects layered and not single hit seperatable. no offense but for a library at this price it sucks to not have known this before... i know i dont have to have bought it but i read only good things about you and i thought 50 euros are expensive for loops so i took your word but am heavily disappointed...

Caine123 wrote:
soniccouture wrote:i don't think that what I wrote was inaccurate or misleading - as you were already aware, the Tremors collection is not comprised of single hits, it is loop based. I was simply giving you advice on how you might be able to get single hits from them, which in the majority of cases you can. it's important to bear in mind that there might be certain limitations due to the loop-based nature of the audio though.

sorry no, not what you wrote there, it wasnt made clear. and you should have informed me that there are samples (only) with effects layered and not single hit seperatable. no offense but for a library at this price it sucks to not have known this before... i know i dont have to have bought it but i read only good things about you and i thought 50 euros are expensive for loops so i took your word but am heavily disappointed...
It was made abundantly clear that they're loops. Dubstep style loops with FX on them.
What's also really, really clear is that you're so devastatingly stupid that you're not only prepared to broadcast this to the world rather that keep quiet and admit *you* made a mistake but you're also prepared to slag off one of the most respected sample-library developers out there.
Shameless. :x

soniccouture wrote:

I'm sorry you are disappointed, but you seem to have misinterpreted what i wrote - see above.

The single hits ARE seperatable - have you checked the files labelled ' kicks', 'snares' etc? as i said above, you can trim these to single hits quite easily in most cases. it is just a case of editing them well.

i did make it clear that this is NOT a library of ready prepared single hits in the email i sent you on 6.12.10 in reply to your enquiry. i wrote :

"I'd advise you buy Konkrete 1 or 2, as these are kits. Tremors is just loops."

Anyway, we are happy to give you either Konkrete1 or 2 as a goodwill gesture. please email me via the site to arrange this.

James

soniccouture wrote: Anyway, we are happy to give you either Konkrete1 or 2 as a goodwill gesture. please email me via the site to arrange this.
That's very generous. And decent of you to extend an olive branch rather than point out that the root of the problem may be stupidity.

Sonic Couture FTW.

re_mute wrote:What's also really, really clear is that you're so devastatingly stupid
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

it's nice to have a bit of controversy on the forum, it's always so polite normally.

And just to prove a point, and because I wanted to double check, here is the kick, snare and hats from the 'Hypno' groove, separated and edited :

Download here

Return to “Soniccouture”