CL Series on Mac: Plugin names still say DEMO after registration

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

I hope this hasn't been covered somewhere else. I just bought the CL Series plugin after evaluating the demo. I'm using it in Logic Express 8 in Snow Leopard. I uninstalled the Demo prior to installing the full version. Even after following the steps to unlock the demo into the full version and re-scanning all audio units (even quitting and restarting), the plugins show up as CL1DEMO, etc. They seem to be functioning properly, but I'd love for that word to disappear.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Actually we already know about this issue but have yet not found a solution for this behavior.

It seems that Logic saves the name of the plugin somewhere and does not update it as soon as another one with the same internal ID is installed.

The functionality of the Plugin itself is not limited in any way.

As soon as we do have a solution for it we will notify you.

Sorry for this issue.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

No problem, thanks for the reply. Knowing that the functionality is fine is plenty of peace of mind for me.

Keep up the awesome work! ArtsAcoustic rocks.

I got the exact same thing in Logic 9 with the Big Rock - it still is called DEMO after I installed the full version. You just need to delete this file

User/Library/Caches/com.apple.audiounits.cache

User being your Home directory NOT the main Library at the root of the drive.

Start up Logic and it will verify all the plug ins and it will now name your plugin correctly. OK, you may have to reinstall it if it still isn't right.

Cheers,
B
Hardware??? Software??? So many choices....

Return to “Arts Acoustic”