Deep Gong Long: Make like 1.2 Version?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

Something I've been meaning to ask since the 1.5 update:

"Deep Gong Long" is my all-time favourite preset, and up until this version, it was the first preset that came up when you clicked the "Up" preset arrow on the right. So for years, I would load up AAR and click the arrow once, and my fave ambient reverb is ready to go!

But in 1.5, it's been moved off to the second place. I'm wondering: is there anyway to move it back to second (or even first?) place by default?

Thanks! :D

Hi bduffy,

there's even a much easier way: just select the mentioned preset once and then save it as "autoload" in your default user preset directory. From that moment, AAR will automatically load the big gong for you in every new instance... ;)

Hope that helps!
kind regards, timo

Oh, that helps alright!

Thanks so much! Woo hoo! :party:

bduffy wrote:Oh, that helps alright!

You should put this as an insert on an audio track with a huge kick on, and make that track autoload and -play each time your host starts up. :hihi:

Sometimes I just could spend whole evenings just feeding different nice sounds into huge reverb/delay combos - and listen with headphones on. :wink:

Cheers,
LiteOn

LiteOn wrote:
bduffy wrote:Oh, that helps alright!

You should put this as an insert on an audio track with a huge kick on, and make that track autoload and -play each time your host starts up. :hihi:

Sometimes I just could spend whole evenings just feeding different nice sounds into huge reverb/delay combos - and listen with headphones on. :wink:

Cheers,
LiteOn
What makes you think I haven't already done that? :P

bduffy wrote:What makes you think I haven't already done that? :P
Lack of such a track autoload and -play function? :wink:

It's a great preset for sure! Back to serious ..

Cheers,
LiteOn

LiteOn wrote: Sometimes I just could spend whole evenings just feeding different nice sounds into huge reverb/delay combos - and listen with headphones on. :wink:
So I do - that's why I decided one time to develop a reverb plugin... :D
kind regards, timo

Return to “Arts Acoustic”