Manual for the Cygnus

Official support for: krakliplugins.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where can i find a manual to download for the Krakli Cygnus?

Thanks D.J. HD :help:

Sorry for the delay in replying. There never was a manual created for Cygnus, I am afraid. The closest thing to a tutorial was the video coverage on gearwire.com.

Sorry

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
ianweb123 wrote:Sorry for the delay in replying. There never was a manual created for Cygnus, I am afraid. The closest thing to a tutorial was the video coverage on gearwire.com.

Sorry

Yes i've checked out the video;)

Will you ever be making a GUI for it where the knobs and faders are labelled instead of just the sections of the synth, like in the harmonics section for example?

Can it "midi learn" or is there a midi CC list for it?

By the way i have been through some of the presets and although i havent used cygnus in a track yet im loving it. An amazing synth.
Mucho thanks

D.J. HD
www.myspace.com/urbanandroidrecordings (http://www.myspace.com/urbanandroidrecordings)

djhd wrote:
ianweb123 wrote:Sorry for the delay in replying. There never was a manual created for Cygnus, I am afraid. The closest thing to a tutorial was the video coverage on gearwire.com.

Sorry

Yes i've checked out the video;)

Will you ever be making a GUI for it where the knobs and faders are labelled instead of just the sections of the synth, like in the harmonics section for example?

Can it "midi learn" or is there a midi CC list for it?

By the way i have been through some of the presets and although i havent used cygnus in a track yet im loving it. An amazing synth.
Mucho thanks

D.J. HD
www.myspace.com/urbanandroidrecordings
For me, in Cygnus SF, it is helpful to save a preset after I make all the sequences neutral, center all dials/sliders, (but drag all the harmonics sliders down), put a fast attack and moderate sustain/release on the envelopes, set the three soundfont loaders with full mix, full volume, tuner full left, and turn off the delay. Now I can load a soundfont into the saved preset, (or start from that one sound) and have a consistant basis for seeing how changes effect the sound. It seems much easier than wading through the hundreds of presets looking for consistancies and clues. Its also like having a great General Midi synth, if you load 3 of the Fluid R3, or similar GM soundfonts, and add in the synth elements you like. Cheers :)

edit if you load the Tim Conrardy sunra preset, unmodified, then load panflute, vibraphone and marimba soundfonts at about 70% soundfont mix, tuning all the way down (left), da sweet reggae be jammin for ya.

Return to “Krakli”