How is this sound made ?

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heya,

i uploaded a little example of the patch i wanna make:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-155 ... d.wav.html

I tried it with sylenth1 with stacked pulse/triangle waves , lfos on filters and modulated all with envilopes + delays but the result was not that close.
I would be happy if someone can give me an advice !

thx

Sylenth can do that.it would take an age to explain but it can be done..
did you use both lfo's? delay? you also need to assign volume to 1 of the lfo's so the sounds duck fast in/out and turn off sync and add chorus+tiny phaser..control the phaser with the mod wheel or velocity.hope this helps.
keep trying..sorry i have no time yet to show you but this can be replicated..
p.s
no lfo's on filters for this sound..use lfo's for volume a+b..control filters with velocity and step velocity.
cheers rob :wink:

rob_lee wrote:Sylenth can do that.it would take an age to explain but it can be done..
did you use both lfo's? delay? you also need to assign volume to 1 of the lfo's so the sounds duck fast in/out and turn off sync and add chorus+tiny phaser..control the phaser with the mod wheel or velocity.hope this helps.
keep trying..sorry i have no time yet to show you but this can be replicated..
p.s
no lfo's on filters for this sound..use lfo's for volume a+b..control filters with velocity and step velocity.
cheers rob :wink:
Yeah iam sure sylenth can do this, the question is can i :).
I used both lfo and delay , i guess that was the wrong direction.
Lfo on volume with sync off work a bit better now. I think i ve to keep trying like u said, iam not that advanced in making specific patches, its more try and error.
Ill try the velocity too later.

Thanks for your help !

you'll get it :) just keep adjusting till it's perfect.. :wink:
rob

Return to “Sound Design”