spectroblend question

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thing I've figured all the zebra oscillator modes by now, but I still have a question regarding spectroblend. Each point on the horizontal axis stands for an harmonic, and the vertical axis represents amplitude, is this correct? If so, what does a negative amplitude mean? Reversed phase, perhaps?

pedrorf wrote:I thing I've figured all the zebra oscillator modes by now, but I still have a question regarding spectroblend. Each point on the horizontal axis stands for an harmonic, and the vertical axis represents amplitude, is this correct? If so, what does a negative amplitude mean? Reversed phase, perhaps?
Yes, just inverted phase. That results from back in the days when I figured that the amplitude of a wave can depend on the phases of the harmonics (one could see it in Zebra1, which graphically displayed the resulting waveform). It's not really a useful thing today anymore, it just saves me the need to code another editor apart from the GeoBlend mode.

:oops:

Urs wrote:It's not really a useful thing today anymore, it just saves me the need to code another editor apart from the GeoBlend mode.
The "Bells Flipper" osc template wouldn't work without this feature ;)

Return to “u-he”