rmv cp question

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

with the new synchrosoft cp, will i be able to install rmv on both my desktop & laptop, without having to move the dongle from 1 machine to the other every time?

tia
p

Sorry to highjack your thread but what about installing on a desktop and laptop when you don't have a dongle? Do I need to buy one or is there an electronic way of doing that?

np, it's ot; there's a "soft" version not requiring the actual dongle, afaia; but i already have a dongle (singular)

@pwal You can get a second license upon request from our support team.

@synthie Usually you not need a dongle at all, provided the target computer can access the internet for at least a minute

thx

Peter from LinPlug wrote:@pwal You can get a second license upon request from our support team.
I also contacted support with the same request.

HI
@synthie Usually you not need a dongle at all, provided the target computer can access the internet for at least a minute
My DAW is not connected to the Internet ... so what would happen in this case?

Flipper.

HI

No answer ...

Visited your site and found out that YOU CANNOT REGISTER an E-LICENCE unless the target computer is on-line!

So I have to buy a dongle?

:dog:

Flipper.

original flipper wrote: So I have to buy a dongle?
Or connect your DAW to the internet for a minute - your choice :wink:

cheers,
Bart

HI

My DAW is in my studio - to connect it to the Internet would take a couple of hours: disconecting it, moving it, reconnecting it, installing anti-virus software, setting up the Internet service ...

No thanks.

Flipper.

Return to “LinPlug”