"new algorithmic tools"

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

on the xoxos web site under the algorithmic bit it says "i am developing new algorithmic tools which will replace most of these. the new plugs should appear between fall 07 and spring 08"

Any info's?
ta

:)

sidetracked. with fortune i should start this year... :scared: so eta.. something out by february.

i renegged the animal voice too.. decided to release the beta with a good assortment of patches, which is time consuming.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

thanks for the updates....how about algorhythmically controlled beast voice madness? :)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to it :)

I'd like a xoxos mega tool that incorporates all the major physical modeling developments along with pimpin antialiasing, filtering, modulation, layering, keyboard tracking and midi learn :).

Reed, lip/brass, flute models would be wonderful, to emulate saxes, flutes, trumpets, etc. A conical bore and straight bore model would be indeed a great addition, if such were possible.

These models would be difficult to develop, but once they're perfected they could blow the doors on anything currently out there. Sample merchants...beware the Xoxos!

Ben

xoxos wrote:sidetracked. with fortune i should start this year... :scared: so eta.. something out by february.
TOTALLY UNEXCEPTABLE as we all know spring starts in January now :hihi:..

L

Return to “xoxos”