arrangement starting with the first bar?

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

this is my problem:
I have 2 arrangements triggered by key. The first one has 2 bars, the second has 5! bars. I want the second arrangement always to start at the beginning when triggered ( without loosing the global timing ). How could I do this?
Sorry for my bad english, I hope the question is clear.

Tom

no one? so I guess it's not possible.I tried manual sync, but this is no solution for me on stage. Maybe in the next version?

tom

sorry, I overlooked the post - don't get email notifications on new posts.

I see your problem. And as I'm working on the next version right now, I'll find a solution.

Thinking about manual sync, I realize that there really should be separate timing for each arrangement. It should have been like this all along actually. I might have to keep the old behavior as an option for backwards compatibility though.

Thinking more in the lines of triggering and timing, I think it would be useful to have an option to make live-triggered arrangements snap to beats / bars - sort of in between syncing to the sequencer and manual triggering. What do you think?
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

Hi,
thank you for the reply.
snap to beats (or bars) - yes, that would be great and exactly what I was looking for.

tom

ohm wrote:sorry, I overlooked the post - don't get email notifications on new posts.

I see your problem. And as I'm working on the next version right now, I'll find a solution.

Thinking about manual sync, I realize that there really should be separate timing for each arrangement. It should have been like this all along actually. I might have to keep the old behavior as an option for backwards compatibility though.

Thinking more in the lines of triggering and timing, I think it would be useful to have an option to make live-triggered arrangements snap to beats / bars - sort of in between syncing to the sequencer and manual triggering. What do you think?

Ohm sounds good to me but what do the rest of you guys think?................Parris.

P.S. Can't wait for new version.

Return to “Livelab.dk”