Intro Discount Ended

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks to everyone who has purchased. :)

So is it $88 USD or is it more now? The website says $88 USD.

Mike

Hi, the intro discounted offer was 66 USD, and now it's back to 88 USD.

Oh, ok. Very fair price if this bad boy can do what you advertise. I also like the support I am seeing. I am working on a MASSIVE 20-30GB rompler project and am having a custom synth designed. However, this one is way ahead of the game and infinitely more cheaper (as the other one would cost me licensing fees). I am SERIOUSLY thinking about going with this if it can handle it.

Can the gui be completely re-designed? I will want a totally different look (textures) and perhaps button/knobs/sliders looking different as well.

Mike

You can try the demo version to see if maize sampler is enough for your project.
About custom GUI of exported VSTi, I'm afraid that you can not redesign it completely now. Maize Sampler support only two custom pictures. However, in the next version, we'll try to make the GUI totally skinable which means you can design your own GUI completely.

Will you be adding more FX (like chorus, flanger, delay)?

How about a trance gate and arp?

That would about do it for me.

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Will you be adding more FX (like chorus, flanger, delay)?

How about a trance gate and arp?

That would about do it for me.

Mike
All of these features you mentioned above are not supported currently. But Maize Sampler is still under development and I believe it will be more powerful in the future.

Return to “Maizesoft”