Constellation soundfont for the M42

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

I just released a brand new set of 2 soundfonts, the Constellation soundfonts. It has a total of 31 programs and over 81 MB of samples. Download is divided in 4 parts, each of 14 MB or less. It costs $9.99 US.

The first soundfont is specially designed for the M42 Nebula. All the sounds are derived from samples that were resynthesised except two that were made with softsynths. All are multi-sampled and only one is not looped. It has 20 programs arranged in 4 banks of 5 to suit the M42 bank selector. A bank of 28 presets is included.

The second soundfont contains one bank of 11 programs that are variations of those in the first soundfont. These variations add options and allow more flexibility.

Click on the link below for more info, MP3 demos and ordering:
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/constellation.htm

Note that the MP3s on the page were not done with the M42 but with a "regular" soundfont player. Currently this new soundfont does not have a presets bank but I have begun to make some (I have 10 presets so far). I should have between 20 and 30 by next week and will add more MP3s then. They will be available for free to everyone who will buy or will have bought the Constellation soundfonts.

Thank you!
Last edited by zvon on Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds really good. I will more than likely get this soon.

Mike

Didgifrog :hyper:

Daniel,

Great!!! :tu:

Check you PM.

Thanks guys,

bobsled, you seem to be pretty fond of Didgifrog?

Thanks Daniel! Another Constellation for the M42..good work as always..and a good price point as well!

Tim

I'm going to release some presets for this nice soundset ;)

zvon wrote:Thanks guys,

bobsled, you seem to be pretty fond of Didgifrog?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=#2094850
zvon wrote:
bobsled wrote:How fun! ...'Aah'...'Digifrog'...
Will these be released soon-ish?
:D
Looking forward to these, you do great work.
Thanks!
The set that will contain Digifrog and Humph may be out in the next 2 weeks as a soundfont for the M42 but it will work fine with other samplers/soundfont players.

Not sure yet about Aah.
... :) ...

tconrardy wrote:Thanks Daniel! Another Constellation for the M42..good work as always..and a good price point as well!

Tim
Thanks Tim
mahtazz wrote:I'm going to release some presets for this nice soundset ;)
Great 8)

And bobsled, I named Didgifrog "Didgifrog" because when played around C1, it reminded me of a didgeridoo mixed with a frog.

A little MP3 of one of the presets I made:
Robots are here

I made 28 and I will probably release the bank tomorrow. It will be added to the download package and those who already bought the Constellation soundfonts will receive it by email.

Let me know what you think of this first example.

The presets bank is ready and I have added MP3 demos of 10 presets on the Constellation page:
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/constellation.htm

Feedback is welcome!

Wow...really nice addition to the M42 soundscape. Just got done playing with this a bit and thought I'd check-in to say "thanks".

Constellation with its new .fxb provides more than a few of the most candent points in M42's musical night sky. Unusual, intriguing, wonderfully capable of transporting me to another place...some other space...where it's really very lonely (not including the robots) and more than a little cold. Nice job Zvon...again...

bobsled wrote:Wow...really nice addition to the M42 soundscape. Just got done playing with this a bit and thought I'd check-in to say "thanks".

Constellation with its new .fxb provides more than a few of the most candent points in M42's musical night sky. Unusual, intriguing, wonderfully capable of transporting me to another place...some other space...where it's really very lonely (not including the robots) and more than a little cold. Nice job Zvon...again...
What more can I say :D , thanks for the comments.

bump

Return to “AlgoMusic”