Submissions! **UPDATED-See First Post

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

Today is (was in some parts of the world) the beginning date for submissions. If you're ready to submit your entry please email to kvrdc [AT] yahoo [DOT] com Also, I would really appreciate it if you didn't openly submit your entries (posting a link in the forums). All entries will be hosted here at KVR and they will all be released at once on October 1st. :)
Last edited by tuz on Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

what are the qualifications for submission?

did i misunderstand that there would be a type of process, or is it simply 'make something vst and free?'
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:what are the qualifications for submission?

did i misunderstand that there would be a type of process, or is it simply 'make something vst and free?'

anything musical and free goes (vst, au, standalone) anything that will assist in music making. :) ... you gotta submit it to me (for now---pm me for details) and like i said in the first post, all will be released october 1st. then the voting, then the winner(s). ;)

So, 3 months to go, right?

Got a very nice idea. Totally not-u-he :D

;) Urs

Urs wrote: Got a very nice idea. Totally not-u-he :D

;) Urs

i can't wait three months!!!! :bang: tell me tell me!!! :hyper:

tuz wrote:i can't wait three months!!!! :bang: tell me tell me!!! :hyper:
Not yet sure how it pans out and if it's doable at all, but Angelina, Mellotron, a certain Matthew Herbert remix and Tangerine Dream come to my mind. I'm after a certain sound, been after it for years and coincidentally the means for it recently crashed into my life ;)

;) Urs

How do submit a file?

Balthor wrote:How do submit a file?
i tried to send you an email but it's blocked. could you turn on your pm so i could pm you the details real quick. or pm me and i'll pm you the details. :)

please see first post for contact info for submissions.

btw the deadline for submissions is exactly a month away. :) good luck everybody.

what's the deadline of submission.

caoxiang wrote:what's the deadline of submission.

hi caoxiang,

it's september 15th. :)

you can read more about it here>> http://www.kvraudio.com/developer_challenge.php

One month?? I better get cracking .. :hihi:
Peace & love,
Kevin
http://www.mopis-synth.com/

MopisKevin wrote:One month?? I better get cracking .. :hihi:

oh crap!!! kevin... i forgot to pm you. your deadline is this friday. :hihi:
Last edited by tuz on Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tuz wrote:oh crap!!! kevin... i forgot to pm you. your deadline is this friday. :hihi:
Well, I had to scale it back a bit, but I did get it done just under the wire. It's called "AGain" ...
Peace & love,
Kevin
http://www.mopis-synth.com/

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”