eXpeRIMentFOUR ... GRunt.beta03 available ...

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well ... work on inVECTion has slowed a tad due to visitors this weekend and some tawt who keeps mailing me after having spat his dummy over the name of the synth [the first beta will now be available next weekend at the earliest ... like anyone cares :D ] ...

so ... ive whacked up another beta version of GRunT ... fair amount of new stuff in it ...

ADD ... second [routable] lfo
ADD ... portamento control
ADD ... morphilter envelope inverter
ADD ... small preset bank [although this may exhibit inconsistent / puzzling behaviour]
MOD ... new lfo waveshape selection control [knob type ... sine-saw-ramp-square]
MOD ... revised gui [to accomodate new controls]

get it at ...

eXpeRIMentFOUR

oh yeah ... there is an alpha version of 8) inVECTion 8) available at the site if you look around ... and if youre brave enough :shock: ...

feedback on both efforts [or any of the others] more than welcome ...

... cheers :? rob
Last edited by pHz on Sun Nov 10, 2002 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heehee ... quickest update ever :?: :?: ...

GRunT.beta03b2 now available ...

FIX ... erratic preset behaviour [thanks jeff :wink: ]

as ever ... get it from ...

eXpeRIMentFOUR

... enjoy ...

Good efforts Mr Four,

Coming along nicely - "hypnotist" is a fantastic preset!

Only problem is that background makes it a bit difficult to see controls.

Just been playing around with the invection organ preset and there are now 200 people outside my house shouting "Acieeed...." :D

Who is this tawt? Surely he can't be serious?

Dave

thx davey wavey ...

the background ... will change for versionONE ... just playing around with the beta gui to be honest [im still learning so ... ]

hypnotist ... yup ... its a right laff eh :?: :!: :?:

that tawt ... i wont mention any names ... hell only get upset and start mailing me again ... suffice to say if youre really that bothered you can search the memberlist for someone whose nick is close to inVECTion youll be there :wink: ...

as for inVECTion itself ... ignore the preset names ... they mean nothing [the original base for the first alpha was another [fm] synth that did have an 'organ' preset ... synthedit remembers this and as its an alpha i hadnt bothered to change things yet :roll: ...
Last edited by pHz on Sun Nov 10, 2002 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Probably the worst GUI i've seen, but i'll give it a go, as you're local... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why dont you tell this tawt to dos off! :wink:

[krim] Probably the worst GUI i've seen

thats what you get for letting someone with a 1st class degree in fine art design a gui :D :o :shock: :o :D ...

[krim] but i'll give it a go, as you're local ...

youre too kind ... although if you like it hows about a quick throwaway krim demo tune :?: ... the synth makes [imho] the right kind of bass noises for your stuff :wink: ...

that newest track of yours rocks [in a non-rocky acid techno kinda way of course :D ] btw 8) ...

[krim] Why dont you tell this tawt to dos off!

cos im too polite [just filtered his arse out of my inbox in the end ... change the name of my synth indeed :!: :?: :!: ] ...

Well, it works ok in OPlat, so maybe, just maybe i can get a tune up (already done the bassline actually) :D

Invection loaded, but went funny, something about a .wav. I'll check out the read me file later and see whats goin orn

Edit:Sorted :wink:

kay ... just for krim [well to bo honest ... just for anyone with NORMAL eyesight :D ] ... another speedy update ...

GRunT.beta03b3 ...

MOD ... revised gui

and its still at ...

eXpeRIMentFOUR

God damn boi, u sure do work like quik dornt ya.

Done a two minute track already, in about two minutes :o :o :o I'll get it up for ya tomorrow, cos im on the old headfones at the mo, and that just wont do 8)

i thnik you may even like it yourself :wink:

im on the old tenterhooks here m8 :D

OK. Invection is the craziest thing I've ever heard. You are MAD. INSANE. CRAZY. WILD.

I just gotta say, THANKS!

INSANE.

It's like Morpheus, only with crazier controls.

Crashes sometimes when you change WAV files. I assume that's why it's alpha.

[toastie] OK. Invection is the craziest thing I've ever heard. You are MAD. INSANE. CRAZY. WILD.

[toastie] It's like Morpheus, only with crazier controls.

thats kinda where its coming from ... crazy controls :?: ... just wait :D

[toastie] Crashes sometimes when you change WAV files. I assume that's why it's alpha.

yup ... ive been promising a beta for a week of so now but no time ... so thought id make the latest alpha available ... buggy as hell ... but just bear with it if you can 8) ...

btw toastie ... you have inVECTion up and running [if buggily] :?: ... can you mail me with your system / sequencer specs so i can tick them off ... would help greatly ... thx :wink: ...

Works fine (uh, aside from the crash-on-load) in Aodix, Psycle, and Buzz with Polac VSTi adapter. I could also try Renoise, FruityLoops, and Massiva. But I'm too lazy at the moment. I assume if it works on those three, it works on everything.

Oh, it always complains about not being able to find your hard-coded wav files, by the way.

1.8GHz P4. Windows XP.

[toastie] Oh, it always complains about not being able to find your hard-coded wav files, by the way.

yup i know ... see the readme ...

this will be remedied in the first beta release ...

Hmm...sounds interesting...does it work in FL?

What the...I can check for myself.. :D

Return to “Modular Synthesis”