Forum For Hijacking?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Multree wrote:Well did you guys ever think about that your stuck-in-the-past-talk-about-"future-products"-like-AU may have lead the website to the conclusion that it doesn't even exist yet????
:o .... :shock: .... :-o .... :idea:

fucanay wrote:And I saw boojiboy over at Sonikmatter too. He was bad mouthing us hijackers. I think he should be shunned when OSXAudio returns.
fucananny
My bad-mouthing from sonikmatter-"Perhaps all the jokey bullshit threads and posts recently caused this meltdown-necrojacking, just say no. "

:help: I am an evil humourless outsider, i must be shunned.

boojiboy wrote: :help: I am an evil humourless outsider, i must be shunned.
nah ... when i´m over here at kvr i also speak bad about the people at NoSex-audio.com ... a normal thing to do.

putte

putte .. :-o
ferrets ... :o
missing osxaudio .... :shock:

newark airport for 3 hours ..... :help:

i'm just complaining, ignore me.

Hmmm, I left Sonik. I found it just too poor to see moderators or whatever that guy is rant about other forums. Haha, and then he jumped on me because my English was somehow unprecise or something.

(Ooops, now I am ranting, haha)

;) Urs

crscheid wrote:putte .. :-o
ferrets ... :o
missing osxaudio .... :shock:
don't forget the damn squirrels...

;) Urs

boojiboy wrote: My bad-mouthing from sonikmatter-"Perhaps all the jokey bullshit threads and posts recently caused this meltdown-necrojacking, just say no. "

:help: I am an evil humourless outsider, i must be shunned.
Well, I guess it's ok because now you have recognized your errors. Any help you need staying in check, feel free to ask.

fucaroonydoony

:o In the spirit of love and understanding, I've just had a lot of fun playing around with your obesely phat PacMania preset Fucanay- so thanks and hugs and kisses to you, you chin-pubed wonder you.

boojiboy wrote::o In the spirit of love and understanding, I've just had a lot of fun playing around with your obesely phat PacMania preset Fucanay- so thanks and hugs and kisses to you, you chin-pubed wonder you.
Thats the funniest thing I've heard all morning. Rock on Booji.

BTW, we are way overdue for the DEVO topic. We should chat sometime about them.

fucantartica

Bless you Fucanay, and yes a Devo thread would be great, let's do it when the squirrels have gone and we're allowed back into our playground.
PS do you know whats happening with the Zebra final version as my beta runs out at the end of the month?

Did you buy it already? If so, be assured Urs will have a Final release version for you. It will probably come as a download in an email. I'm sure he'll post more details soon. Maybe when he get home today.

fucaneverneverland

Yep I'm a pre-release cheapskate owner to-be. One thing, I just downloaded the latest beta and PacMania.fu doesn't seem to have quite the same oomph i got from the b12 version- am i mad or can you confirm this? I suspect i may be mad but you'd know your own preset pretty well i reckon.

Hehe...

... I'm still fiddling around with the copy protection stuff.

I had challenge response finished but found it to be way too unconvenient for you faithful customers. I'll revert it to simple personalized serial number next weekend, so I guess everybody will be happy by next week.

If I fail to get stuff done in time, I'll send out extended betas on Sunday.

Everybody who took that pre-order offer will seemlessly be zebrified!

Cheers,

;) Urs

boojiboy wrote:I suspect i may be mad but you'd know your own preset pretty well i reckon.
You would suspect wrong. Hahaha. I play with everyone elses presets more than mine. The ones bitshift made are my favorites and there sure are a lot of them.

fucanay

Return to “u-he”