RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just kidding!

fucanay

I dare you!

;) Urs

I'm sorry, what does that mean?

fucanay

I think this is circular, sematically...

;) Urs

What shape is it semantically?

well, it's sorty meta-physical deja vu. It came over from the beyond. That's its shape. The shape of circular void, with a distintly undefinable meaning. Not this crap you get today. Merely a giant balloon filled up with premium unprecedence. And a good stuff.

;) Urs

Urs wrote:And a good stuff.
That is the most offensive description of a woman I have ever heard! :o Is that a hunnish thing, or something? "Yeah, we didn't get along so well, but she was a good stuff."

BTW, circular is passée; I am so into toroid.

is this meta-threadjacking?

wow.

carry on then :D

when is the universal osxaudio/kvr flash mob planned??

endmusik, take a look at the "faces of KvR" thread in Everything Else and then say that you want this group to be part of a "flesh mob!" :shock:

nowhere in my post did I say "fleshmob" :lol:

but you have a very good point - although I must argue that I am quite stunningly handsome in person ;)

endmusik wrote:although I must argue that I am quite stunningly handsome in person
Yes, I can see that leading to argument. :P Especially if you make such a claim in person!

I see where you guys are going with this, but you have it all wrong. You see, sandwiches are more of a rectangle than a good looking man. So, when dealing with toroids, you have to more closely compare them to hemroids. And then add a little bit of mustard and everything makes sence.

fucanay

Ok, back from dinner, but regrettably no mustard nor hemmrhoids were available.

and it is much more difficult to argue my good looks in person, as usually I'm continually interrupted by beautiful women :lol:

Wow, do you guys do this on every forum?

Kevin

kanker wrote:Wow, do you guys do this on every forum?

Kevin
Only the ones we can get away with it in!

fucanay

Return to “u-he”