Seems like they finally got rid of the downvotes mechanism on the site

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

that's about when I'll finish my next song :?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:44 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:29 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:07 pm Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
it's not your ego you use a thumb to massage...
Ewwww......I don't even let the Doctor give me a prostate exam unless he takes me out to dinner and a movie first.
i wasn't offering :o

should we start charging 10 cents a minute for these threads? :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

zvenx wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:25 pm Yes!!!
I think it was far too controversial and potentially harmful.
rsp
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:50 pm
zvenx wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:25 pm Yes!!!
I think it was far too controversial and potentially harmful.
rsp
^^^^^I know it's a down vote, it is intended to be negative...but I dont exactly see it that way...my old mind sees it as a cartoon hand and I just simply cannot take it seriously...I automatically start wondering whether it's mickey, minnie, maybe donald duck...to me there's no impact. It's kinda like getting mad on the phone, wanting to slam it to hang it up but just push the off button a little harder...just lacks the ooomph for me :hihi: :oops:

or wait, it could be the hand of the cop on a monopoly board...or the guy with the monocle... :clown:

What does rsp mean? Not that I want to know, but it's that irritating.

really sexy people

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

It's one of those I must sign or initial my comments because people may not know its from me even though I have an avatar and user name.

As for removing the down vote - it's ridiculous.
Take away both or none at all. Now there is no context to a rating it's meaningless.

I want a fish option
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

melomood wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:07 am I want a fish option
talk to your boss, maybe he'll pay you in pickled herring :shrug:

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:18 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:44 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:29 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:07 pm Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
it's not your ego you use a thumb to massage...
Ewwww......I don't even let the Doctor give me a prostate exam unless he takes me out to dinner and a movie first.
i wasn't offering :o
All this time I thought you cared Vurt........ :cry:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hink wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:11 am
I'd rather train them for the circus
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Kids, I just want you all to know that I’m Force-Downvoting all your dumb posts, like a muterfuk’n Sith.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

melomood wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:19 am
Hink wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:11 am
I'd rather train them for the circus
flea circus? Flea and Herring, kinda sounds like a worcestershire sauce :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”