Seems like they finally got rid of the downvotes mechanism on the site

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

:lol:

KVR's new theme tune:

https://youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:12 pm
GRUMP wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 pm We have to live with different opinions. But earth would be a better place without them :|
:borg:
Do you really think that I am that utopic?

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:17 pm
GRUMP wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 pm We have to live with different opinions. But earth would be a better place without them :|
contrast is vital to life, if everyone agrees on something I have but one question...what if they're wrong?
Probably 42. Ore just imagine you wouldn´t even know what a question is. I mean (...) "Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

GRUMP wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:49 pm
contrast is vital to life, if everyone agrees on something I have but one question...what if they're wrong?
Probably 42. Ore just imagine you wouldn´t even know what a question is. I mean (...) "Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”
are we allowed to use calculators on this test :o
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

GRUMP wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 pm
mice are made of stars.
not all mice are the same.

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:19 pm
you'll need a thumb, a towel and probably a guide book of some description :ud:

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:29 pm
that's what they said about the suppositories

I upvoted this post, therefore I am.

Mayfield, PGR, 3-6 you sinner :|

roger.
out.

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:27 pm
GRUMP wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:45 pm
mice are made of stars.
not all mice are the same.
Nobody could ever prove that. Neither nor. I hope understand that I feel a little offended by your philosophical approach to this serious topic?

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:29 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:07 pm Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
it's not your ego you use a thumb to massage...
Ewwww......I don't even let the Doctor give me a prostate exam unless he takes me out to dinner and a movie first.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

That´d probably take millions of years again, right? But I´ll think about it. I promise!

Return to “Site Stuff”