more now...

;) Urs

wow ... ne?

more

Now, that Squirrels are the latest cry:

hahaha :D

more!

;) Urs

Please No More. This is such a sad attempt at funnyness.
Blah

fucanette

You could always do what I immediately did, and start in on the remaining few Logic PC people in this forum. :roll: Good for a few laughs! :clown:

Hey check this out! :logic: and this too! :cubase: No DP unicorn though. :? Man! this place would piss Levon River right off!!

BTW I'm Michael at OSXAudio, in case you wondered WTF I'm blabbing about. :idiot: :x :x :x

Or you could juat attach squirrel balls to Puttes chin.

fucanay

:lol:

:-o .... :lol:

...now THAT'S funny!

Sorry, Putte, that was just wrong on so many levels....but funny nonetheless. :D

so THIS is where all the fun is.
sorry to come here empty handed (so to speak) but i don't have photoshop and my sunday ritual of endless espresso et croissant and idle banter at OSXaudio was disrupted.
i fear that putte has something to do with it becausse when i go to the OSXaudio website i enter the log-in page of squirrel-mail or some other such thing. then i come here and putte is posting (get ready) pics of squirrels with big @$$ nuts.
coincedence, i think not.
c'mon putte, it's time to 'fess up.
we all know that U weren't happy because your post count at OSXaudio was never gonna be as high as oink's. but did U really have to take down the whole site?

µ¿ z3®ø™ wrote:c'mon putte, it's time to 'fess up.
we all know that U weren't happy because your post count at OSXaudio was never gonna be as high as oink's. but did U really have to take down the whole site?
:( ... i start regreting this rather drastic step ... but sometimes you do things you actually don´t want to do - and the squirrel-thingie is one of them.
Though i don´t feel ready to bring osxaudio back ... all this talk of ferrets and zebra´s .... :cry: ... i tried to bring in the koala bears, but you guys didn´t react to that. remember? And that was the point when i started to go mad about all you dudes there and your animal-talks ... my mum once said "oh look, a squirrel" ... and i had to cry.
Now i force you guys to get used to the squirrel ... and so you do several times a day since almost 2 days.

sorry ... but i need to do this ... :?

putte

And I guess you deserve the balls on your chin then. You bad bad evil Putters.

How long till the rest of the regulars end up here? Sonikmatter won't have us. Where else to go besides Urs house. Hmmmm, but wheres the beer?

Yada Yada Yada, bored bored bored. We need some bluie around here.

OK bye bye for now

fucanay

Return to “u-he”