MuLab 9.4.12

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I swear, nobody puts so much into . 0 releases like you, it spoils me to no end. Off to try, many thanks -

Great work thanks :tu:

mutools wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:27 pm
  • Sequence Clip Editor: New "Split" function to split note(s).
Even if I haven't selected a note, it splits the note below the cursor, and if there are selected notes, it splits them together.
It's very user-friendly.
Thank you ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀

We got midi split already? Thank you so much!

Hi Jo thanks for listening to your users and for providing midi split. It works really well. It's a life saver for people who use the mouse to do a lot of midi editing, makes things much easier now. Looking forward to the next Mulab build 9.5. Is this going to be 9.5 or will there be more stuff in 9.5?

Jo, when I d/load the 9.4.9 update Defender is telling me there is a virus in there, Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml, tried twice with same result, the plugin d/l was ok.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

For sure a false positive. Defender doesn't complain here though. Anyone else who gets a warning on the M9.4.9 zip?

No problems with Windows Defender or Avast Premium.

No issues

Strange, will try again later, maybe picked something up earlier while browsing, defender has quarantined it so Ill run that through another antivirus.

Well I have tried and am still getting a warning, never had this before, should I tell defender to ignore it, is there any way something dodgy could be hijacking my attempt to download it ?

Ok its sorted now, just as I posted that last message windows wanted to update and now I can download it no problem, all good

Thx for the update on this bibz1st!

rickpress wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:53 pm Hi Jo thanks for listening to your users and for providing midi split. It works really well. It's a life saver for people who use the mouse to do a lot of midi editing, makes things much easier now.
:tu:
Looking forward to the next Mulab build 9.5. Is this going to be 9.5 or will there be more stuff in 9.5?
Euh more in "9.4" you mean, i guess.
M9.4 is almost ready. Mac beta version will be available soon. Then some last steps before M9.4 release.

Yay!!!!
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Return to “MUTOOLS”