Soundset Warped Strings for Alchemy released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Within the patchpool Spring Special campaign this soundset is discounted today:

Warped Strings for Alchemy 20 € - regular price 27 €

Hi Simon,

Just took advantage of your offer and bought Warped Strings.

Please check the PayPal message - I can't download until April 20! Hope that's OK.

Best,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:Hi Simon,

Just took advantage of your offer and bought Warped Strings.

Please check the PayPal message - I can't download until April 20! Hope that's OK.

Best,

Joachim
Joachim, sure no problem, I replied to your request already writing that you can dl whenever you want to, just drop me a note when you're back and I'll open the links again.
Simon

Sampleconstruct wrote:Within the patchpool Spring Special campaign this soundset is discounted today:

Warped Strings for Alchemy 20 € - regular price 27 €
Evening bump for this daily special..+4 hours left

There is a spontaneous Mini Group Buy for Warped Strings happening in the KVR Market Place. Check it out here.

For those who already own Warped Strings - be really spontaneous and surprise yourself - go buy it again! :hihi:

For those that don't - what are you waiting for? The collective needs you here now.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

mandolarian wrote:For those who already own Warped Strings - be really spontaneous and surprise yourself - go buy it again! :hihi:

For those that don't - what are you waiting for? The collective needs you here now.
I really like your sense of humour :D

Thanks, Simon. I really like your sense of sound!
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

There is now a dedicated page for the spontaneous Warped Strings-Mini Group Buy:
Mini Group Buy page
Spring Special-thread with GB on KVR

Here is a demo using the Bowed Strings patch from Warped Strings processed with 2C Audio's B2 Reverb Plug-In:
http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/b ... gs-meet-b2

This is one of my favorite expansions and I hope you release more like this one

stikygum wrote:This is one of my favorite expansions and I hope you release more like this one
Thank's - as soon as I have more time for sound designing again there will be a lot more stuff coming for Alchemy.

If you're going to revive a thread would you change the thread title so we don't think the mini group buy is still on?

munchkin wrote:If you're going to revive a thread would you change the thread title so we don't think the mini group buy is still on?
Uups, sorry - I thought I had fixed that this afternoon but obviously I didn't hit the "submit"-button properly - now fixed.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
munchkin wrote:If you're going to revive a thread would you change the thread title so we don't think the mini group buy is still on?
Uups, sorry - I thought I had fixed that this afternoon but obviously I didn't hit the "submit"-button properly - now fixed.
8)

Thanks!

Return to “Soundware”