May Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

Now who's being insensitive Wags? Guess you forgot all your drama. Nelba Wonch was her name. I'd punch you in your fuc*ing face right now if you were here. That's real.

And that is a great lesson in why People just suck.
Don't expect more and you will never be disappointed.

no need for threats
which if you where being censored by mods wouldn't make it through, ergo paranoia.

gnight :)

vurt wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:03 amgnight :)
Good night Vurt.

Boot on the muppets face. This conversation is over.

And the weirdest sounds of the month, were to be heard in the gossips...

Well, he was right about one thing at least...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"boot on the muppets face"

sounds like a Norwegian death metel song title that got slightly lost in translation :hihi:

You moderators out there should know about the fact that if you try to submit a post at roughly the same time as another user it will not submit. You'll have to try and submit it again.
I think that have had some impact here.

folderol wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:49 am KeyOsc - please make your entry downloadable.
Whoopsie! Fixed.
Last edited by KeyOSC on Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(I'm actually satchnut -- This account is so I can post my KeyOSC tracks to KVR)

vurt wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:03 amgnight :)
Wake up, vurt. It's your turn to stand guard again.
(I'm actually satchnut -- This account is so I can post my KeyOSC tracks to KVR)

:o

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:11 am
Tbase2000 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:48 am So don't intentionally push my buttons anymore and try to get me banned from the site. Both of you. I've never tried to do that to you.

Cuts both ways son...As I said before, a bit of self-perception as to how your own comments come across and affect others goes a long way. There's being critical of someone's music (which is absolutely fine), and then there's the quasi-macho posturing which as far as I can see seems done a lot to deliberately to get a rise from people, particularly those who you know you can rile. Not pleasant when the boots on the other foot is it?
a bit about last night...

i had no intention of getting him banned/suspended
just, as donks said here, the guy knows who he can get a rise out of and pushes those buttons.
me, im pretty much unphasable, so i figured id show him what its like from the other side.

now, obviously, i don't mind a laugh and a joke, but you have to know when to take a step back, or to realise when your humour may not be the right thing for a given moment.
i have a dark, sarcastic sense of humour myself, and sometimes i do take the piss with people, but if i see its not being taken as humour, i step back.

i hope after his suspension, he has learned from the experience.
as im gonna be busy doing 25 to life if my neighbour keeps up being a dick :x

Return to “Music Cafe”