Name my new Massive soundset - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nielzie wrote:Massive Trout

Oh wait.. Just noticed that the competition is over :oops:
I'm glad to see your taking this seriously. :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

And the winner is...

:hail: Whoomph! :party:

Apologies to IrionDaRonin, who suggested the same name, but Whoomph got there a few pages before you.

The bonus prize goes to thsear23's ridiculously silly "Tim". Must have somehow known I was a Monty Python fan.

So, if you can both PM me your email addresses, I'll send you a copy of the bank when I've put the final touches to it.

And for everyone else, thank you for playing and keep an eye out for the release - which will hopefully be next week. Demos and patch walkthrough coming soon!

Cheers!

synaesthesia wrote:And the winner is...

:hail: Whoomph! :party:

Apologies to IrionDaRonin, who suggested the same name, but Whoomph got there a few pages before you.

The bonus prize goes to thsear23's ridiculously silly "Tim". Must have somehow known I was a Monty Python fan.

So, if you can both PM me your email addresses, I'll send you a copy of the bank when I've put the final touches to it.

And for everyone else, thank you for playing and keep an eye out for the release - which will hopefully be next week. Demos and patch walkthrough coming soon!

Cheers!
Congrat's you two...good name, well awarded :)

Love it! Love the logo.
(looking forward to Tim, also)

You should just give us all the preset pack!

Congrats to the winner.

I should read the whole post before posting :hihi:

Don't worry Synaesthesia, you don't need to apologize, this is just a game.
Anyway, i don't have Massive, so i think that guy will use them better than me.

Good luck with the sales. ;)

Have a good day guys :)

IrionDaRonin wrote:Anyway, i don't have Massive, so i think that guy will use them better than me.

:dog:

:hihi:

VitaminD wrote:
IrionDaRonin wrote:Anyway, i don't have Massive, so i think that guy will use them better than me.

:dog:

:pray:

I have dibs on the name Massive Tool......

8)

osiris wrote:I have dibs on the name Massive Tool......
Yep there's always one big Spanner loiterring around...lol

I liked "Tim" also.

feel free to use Massive Girth anyone ;)

I should also mention that there were four or five other names that would be cool for upcoming soundsets, so I have made a spreadsheet (yay spreadsheets) and will give the suggestor a free copy of the new soundset if I use the name.

Magic, unexpected wins! Or something...

Demos for the soundbank done. Just making a couple of videos and some other tinkering. Will probably release Friday.

Cheers.

hogo wrote:feel free to use Massive Girth anyone ;)
Why not, those spambots do. :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Soundware”