Extraterrestrial Lifeforms

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey, if you're having fun, it's not a problem :)
and we all have a lot to learn, that's the joy of music, it's a journey not a destination. 8)

Yeah I dont really have real skills... I know that my tracks are very amateur like and that they probably can sound a lot better but I do not have the skills for that. Maybe with years of practicing those skills will immerse but for now I have to play around this way. I am thankfull that you all are so positive and friendly. I needed that. I make music for other people to enjoy a bit, not to make a load of money or to become famous. Thats why I am happy you all took the time to listen to the song and give advice. I hope my skills get better thru the years but as you said, its a journey. Really thank you all for being so positive. I was in another forum and they all were a bit of a holes in my opinion. When you then listened to their tracks it was just a bunch of noises put togheter, but they seemed to like that. I didnt but I tried to keep my mouth shut. I probably was in the wrong place. My music was dull and they hated on every track I posted. It was never good enough. They seem to forget I am only doing this for three months and do not really have skills. Its very demotivating if they never really like any of your tracks when your sole purpose is the hope that some people will like it.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Mozex wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:32 am Thats why I am happy you all took the time to listen to the song and give advice. I hope my skills get better thru the years but as you said, its a journey. Really thank you all for being so positive.
its not hard to be positive while still giving advice :)
although, sometimes the advice might seem hurtful at first (wags knows this all too well) but over time, if you take the advice as just that, not an actual criticism, then you can choose to take it on board, or not, you may find that things improve over the years.

anyway, welcome to the café, glad your initial experience wasn't a painful one 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”