Krim SR202 Kits

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kriminal wrote:dunno what hapened to my quote, but sickle, basically, you can get all versions on my site :D
I un-f**ked it & gained comprehension :shock:

ok, I installed SR-202 so I can try these kits in eXT.

I should indicate my gratitude at this point for all the great kits you made in the past for the Orion drumrack since you are needing positive re-inforcement for all the excellent hard work of making them

:band2:

Thanks for the goods, Krim!

Very appreciated here!

Thanks also to Dave for the cool instrument as well!

Cheers :D

Thanks Krim, these are great - particularly like the Ambient kit :)

Muon Software Ltd wrote:C'mon, give SR202 a try Pough. It's really quite a lot of fun.

It was never intended to be the ultimate drum machine, but click on the "global" switch and have some fun f*cking yer beatz up :-)
Actually, I have tried it, but it got drowned out in all the other drum machines I spent money on, looking for some kind of drumpattern panacea. I even made a few kits for it, way back when. I never clicked on the "global" switch, though. Maybe I'll check to see if it's still installed and then go ahead and download these kits; see what happens. :)

the page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

:scared:

Is this a bandwidth exceeded issue? I'll try again tomorrow...

pough wrote:the page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

ya snooze, ya loose..

:hihi:

The direct links don't work, but if you click through to Krim's webpage, they are all there.

This is the first I've heard of these, and I d/l'd all of them. (The largest is ~1 meg - good for dialup) They sound great, thank you. They all sound great ('yup, hogging bandwisth) While I appreciate all of them, upon messing around, I really got into the ambient kit. While the killer kit is, er, killer, I have some that are similar (I need to listen more closely to see if they are of as high a qwuality as yours). The AMBIENT kit, however, I don't have and it got the juices flowing :D

Thanks!
..what goes around comes around..

pough wrote:the page cannot be found

If you went thru the old phreque links, they are dead, i have moved server/site. all new presets are here:

http://kriminal.presetbank.com/

Two new kits for ya folks. This time, from the ALESIS SR/HR drum machines. HR16 samples are from hollow sun (not sure where the SR16 samples came from :? )

anyway, download and enjoy :D

http://kriminal.presetbank.com/vst.html

Krim, just so you know they're getting some use -
this is an "in progress" track i'm doing for a UK dance company called DV8 .. features your ambient 202 kit !
DV8 thing (7.7 mb)

cool, downloading now :)

Sounds great :D

Hey Krim..is there a DR Rythm 770 kit anywhere?

I'm loking for a kit to give me that genuine Godflesh/Pitchshifter sound..

:help:

is that request naughty?

Considering every other drummachine that gets made into kits, I don't feel I'm outta line, but if I am..go ahead & lemme know..

Does that use the same samples as the TR-707?

Return to “Muon Software”