Krim SR202 Kits

Official support for: muon-software.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Time Stretched Drums and my Killer Kit (distorted drums)

SR202 kits

http://kriminal.phreque.com/TS_Drums202.rar

http://kriminal.phreque.com/KillerKit202.rar

Great for electro/glitchy trax

Enjoy

:D

Didn't get a chance to say thanks Krim. Got a nice little groove from one of the kits right away. Be interested in finishing it? Done in Orion Platinum right up your alley(PlastiCZ and FM7). :D

Great Kits!

Cheers, glad you liked them. They are up at Patch Arena too (my site has been pulled) and i'll put them up on my new one soon as.

I'd love to have a go at it, but im really busy with other work at the moment, and must not let myself get distracted (much as i'd love to :D )

New kit up, harsh as ever, its a Fat Kit :D

does anyone use these kits? Just alittle feedback would be nice, or suggestions for other kits :?

I don't have SR-202 installed, but I was thinking about installing it so I could give these a run.

Are you releasing these in the Drumrack for Orion as well? I haven't been over to the Orion forum to see.

maybe I should just go over there & look for myself but 3 click rule & all I
'm a lazt barstard
:cry:

sickle666 wrote:I don't have SR-202 installed, but I was thinking about installing it so I could give these a run.

Are you releasing these in the Drumrack for Orion as well? I haven't been over to the Orion forum to see.
they are in Drumrack form of course, both at OC and on the Orion page of my site :wink:

http://kriminal.presetbank.com/orion.html
Last edited by Kriminal on Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

I keep forgetting to download these at work, and Im on dialup at home... :(
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I just grabbed all of the ones for Orion Drums and I think they're all pretty cool. Nice work :)

Yeah, I never use SR-202, so I haven't bothered to download it. I appreciate that you've made them and made them available, though... :)

C'mon, give SR202 a try Pough. It's really quite a lot of fun.

It was never intended to be the ultimate drum machine, but click on the "global" switch and have some fun f*cking yer beatz up :-)

Cheers
Dave

Krim nice work with the kits, hopefully there's more coming :)

SR-202 is one of my favorite toys (and not because of the price), it's simple yet powerful and contains just enough features for the task - just what the doctor ordered.

There's a slim chance that I could put up a pile of old drum machine sounds as SR-202 kits, I have tons and tons of samples and if people are interested, I could whip 'em up and put them online. Anyone? Any particular machines you'd like to hear?

Regards,

JMH
Now available with added Inherently Suspect Justification!

dunno what hapened to my quote, but sickle, basically, you can get all versions on my site :D

whyterabbyt wrote:I keep forgetting to download these at work, and Im on dialup at home... :(
they are quite small mate, dial up friendly :)

Return to “Muon Software”