Absynth Metaspace: New soundset for NI Absynth (Free Demo download fixed!)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tehlord wrote:
jancivil wrote:wow. people actually manage to sell this kind of work for 24 dollars a bank?

I should try that. I imagined the user library rather obviated any market for it unless you're a name like 'Stockhausen'.

You must be new here.
No, just ignorant.

I get a 404 error w. both links at the 'free stuff page'.

jancivil wrote:
tehlord wrote:
jancivil wrote:wow. people actually manage to sell this kind of work for 24 dollars a bank?

I should try that. I imagined the user library rather obviated any market for it unless you're a name like 'Stockhausen'.
You must be new here.
No, just ignorant.

I get a 404 error w. both links at the 'free stuff page'.
Yes, that is discussed on the previous page of posts. The fixed upload should be up in a day or so.

Hi guys, thanks for your patience.

The free demo pack has now been fixed, as has the link to it. The happy combination of a corrupted zip file and a spelling error in the URL. Good times.

I have added some more sounds to the pack, so there are now 20 free patches to play with.

Download Absynth Metaspace Free Demo.

Walkthrough of some of the sounds from the pack (some of which are in the free taster) below.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/ab ... alkthrough

Enjoy!
Last edited by synaesthesia on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captain wrote:There's a typo in the link on the Free Stuff page - it says "Metascape", not "Metaspace". Hence the error. :) But then, the intro text and one of the demo songs also talk about scape and not space. Maybe Metascape was the original title and you forgot to update it everywhere?
Quite. My sad, deluded brain couldn't decided which to call it. Even after I made the final decision it would seem. Good spot Captain!

synaesthesia wrote: Quite. My sad, deluded brain couldn't decided which to call it. Even after I made the final decision it would seem. Good spot Captain!
NP! Bought the soundset, loving it! :D

Captain wrote:NP! Bought the soundset, loving it! :D
Thanks Captain, that's much appreciated.

Always puts a smile on my face. As has seeing my interview with MacUser magazine this morning about designing and selling sounds for synths.

*whispers* And I don't even use a Mac! :shock:

Just a quick bump before the weekend.

Twenty free sounds from the set available from these magic words!.

And here's a sneaky peak at my next Absynth soundset.

http://soundcloud.com/the-unfinished/heliopolis-test

Return to “Soundware”