Relative Knob Modes for 360 Encoders

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How popular is it though? If it's wanted by others then it must be useful. In which case, someone else will have to ask for it, I've been muted by Jo I think! :oops:

sl23 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:28 pm How popular is it though? If it's wanted by others then it must be useful.
This would be useful for those, who have MCU-compatible controllers :D
According to this list, Reaper supports MCU:

https://support.solidstatelogic.com/hc/ ... 8-uf1--0-0

Yeah I sussed Reaper out, but I prefer MuLab. I keep thinking about using Reaper but it's just too bloated for my liking. I've never even used it to make a single project. I still have the trial version and keep thinking about purchasing, but I just can't be bothered to learn it! I sort of want to but like MuLab too much.

Well, the RPN or NRPN standard MIDI messages can be used for rotary controllers. It's just there's no support in MuLab for MIDI protocol handling of these standard MIDI protocol messages.

Yeah, it's a shame. Hopefully it will get improved in M10!

nvm...

moss wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:13 am
FerreroRocher wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:30 pm Hi! I'm using Bitwig 3.2.7 and I have MCU Pro Controller, OS is Win 10.
Bitwig recognizes MCU Pro without your driver so I would like to know do you recommend that nevertheless I should use your driver and install MCU Pro manually? Are there some benefits to that method? Or should I use it as it is...
Thank you for your work!
With DrivenByMoss you get many more features and options. But if you are already happy with what the stock implementation brings then there is no need to.
I wonder if Bitwig is nice.
It looks nice. A lot of people talk abut it.

Its not portable though.
Its not trim and lightweight, like Mulab or eXT.

Return to “MUTOOLS”