Harmony Bloom by Mario Nieto (MIDI plugin)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Harmony Bloom

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:25 am
swilow11 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:35 am I'm sure this has been asked and answered but hopefully someone can tell me if there's a demo for this software?
Hi, there isn't a demo available for now. Cheers.
No worries, mate. Will pick it up regardless, looks fantastic from what I can see 👍

Never regret the "full" price too, felt like a steal from the beginning for this enjoyable plugin.
And after realising what fantastic support the author is giving it feels even more like that...

MelloProg wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:06 pm ... if anyone right now deserves the revenues it's Mario. I am kind of glad I bought it at full price. I haven't said this about any software in a long time.
My very first thought too, to pay the full price also means a supportive act.
No regrets.
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:19 am Hey guys, I can understand why some users might not be happy seeing the offer ...
I frankly wonder who would that be?
Feedback in general is "dont go that low" afaik.
But np, its a joy to have ...
Will follow the thread.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:19 am Hey guys, I can understand why some users might not be happy seeing the offer.
I don't think anybody was unhappy, they were just saying it didn't need a sale because it was already at a great price!

I was concerned that the price may go up after all the updates and all the positive comments so I was considering buying it at 29,00 €. There is no doubt now that I will purchase Harmony Bloom. :love: :)

Thank you very much for your feedback! English is not my first language, so I believe I misunderstood the phrase "Steal of the century" as "robbery of the century" :oops:

In any case, I have decided not to make any more offers. I recognize that there may be some frustration if a user buys at one price and then sees offers appearing. Therefore, the plan is to keep the price stable after this offer, and any future price change would only be an increase.

By the way, if all goes well, next week I'll release a new version 1.2.8 with a new feature for quantizing offsets and some extra stuff. :phones:

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm By the way, if all goes well, next week I'll release a new version 1.2.8 with a new feature for quantizing offsets and some extra stuff. :phones:
Great stuff, I'm excited to try that feature :party:

Any news on the automation rounding issue? I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but since this keeps me from using the plugin, I have to ask again :hail:

Is that why it stops? lol i was wondering about that. heh.

Dr.Gunjah wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:11 pm
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm By the way, if all goes well, next week I'll release a new version 1.2.8 with a new feature for quantizing offsets and some extra stuff. :phones:
Great stuff, I'm excited to try that feature :party:

Any news on the automation rounding issue? I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but since this keeps me from using the plugin, I have to ask again :hail:
Yes, I've fixed this issue :) and it will be available in version 1.2.8.

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 7:22 amYes, I've fixed this issue :) and it will be available in version 1.2.8.
That's great! :clap: Can't wait to get my hands on it

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm Thank you very much for your feedback! English is not my first language, so I believe I misunderstood the phrase "Steal of the century" as "robbery of the century" :oops:

In any case, I have decided not to make any more offers. I recognize that there may be some frustration if a user buys at one price and then sees offers appearing. Therefore, the plan is to keep the price stable after this offer, and any future price change would only be an increase.

By the way, if all goes well, next week I'll release a new version 1.2.8 with a new feature for quantizing offsets and some extra stuff. :phones:
Yeah, what I meant was that it’s already ridiculously low at its normal price but at 12 euro it feels like stealing.

In other words it’s way underpriced for the quality of the product and the amount of effort you put into it.

kraster wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:31 pm
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm Thank you very much for your feedback! English is not my first language, so I believe I misunderstood the phrase "Steal of the century" as "robbery of the century" :oops:

Yeah, what I meant was that it’s already ridiculously low at its normal price but at 12 euro it feels like stealing.

In other words it’s way underpriced for the quality of the product and the amount of effort you put into it.
yes, my bad misunderstanding :hihi:

This thing is heaps of fun. Set it up with a lovely Hive 2 bell patch with random panning and stuff assigned to velocity, turned the tempo way down, drew in my favourite eerie scale and had a little generative soundtrack while reading. So good. 🙏

Well, I have had too many new toys to buy Harmony Bloom, but have been intrigued. However, with the current discount, I could not keep saying "no." Now, I have too many and one new toys, and am enjoying Harmony Bloom immensely.

Just bought - it just installs AU and VST3 but I thought AU couldn't send MIDI out? Maybe a MIDIFX version for Logic would be better?

Return to “Instruments”