Bitwig 50% off sale!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

spoontechnique wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:18 am I just upgraded from Musician's friend! Just my luck
Nevermind, take another extension... You will be covered for longer time.

jcamble142 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:13 am I just bought BS last week. Missed the sale! :(

Sorry if this update question has been asked to death...
If I buy an update and don't activate it, wait until May 5, 2025, is it still usable?
Thank You!
You can but you can also just activate it, it will be extra time added to your licence.

When I bought the update last BF it auto activated which I was not planning to. Is there a way to avoid it?
Thx

andypryce wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:25 am When I bought the update last BF it auto activated which I was not planning to. Is there a way to avoid it?
Thx
Buy "for friend" or in external shop with redeem code.

jcamble142 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 12:13 am I just bought BS last week. Missed the sale! :(
Email them, asking kindly. You never know, they might extend your licence :)

Man this is tempting to just get two codes. I'm not upgrading now and my plan expired, but waiting and upgrading when something big comes along at $77 for a year is a great way to make Bitwig cost the same as the rest. :)

machinesworking wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:52 am Man this is tempting to just get two codes. I'm not upgrading now and my plan expired, but waiting and upgrading when something big comes along at $77 for a year is a great way to make Bitwig cost the same as the rest. :)
Yup.... I am tempted... Already bought one... May buy a second one...

If buying from Thomann, how should I prevent auto-activation? Or will I get the code by email to be activated on Bitwigs website?

Mantras wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:58 am If buying from Thomann, how should I prevent auto-activation? Or will I get the code by email to be activated on Bitwigs website?
I did buy an upgrade from Thomann recently just before this offer and you will just get a code sent to the same email you have registered with Thomann.
So you can then choose just to log in to your Bitwig account and add it when ever it suits you with the perfect timing of choice :wink:
Ps, there is no auto-activation from Thomann with Bitwig upgrade to be superduper clear :tu:

I've already upgraded (mostly because I didn't read the fine print) but I was thinking about buying a second code to hold onto for later. Buying "for a friend" feels a bit like gaming the system in a way that I'm not a fan of, but I don't know if they're cool with me buying for "a friend" that is actually myself. :hihi:

I see they have upgrade codes on sale over on sweetwater...

Yeah, you're not gaming the system. This is how it used to always work anyway.

EmmetPDX:

I don't think the default from the BW store when buying a plan was "automatic" before a few years ago, you ordered your renewal and then you determined when to use it.

BW changed this, I think they are probably gaming the system, not the customer. So I would not feel guilty at all.

The silly thing is I can get a renewal off of a retailer and not go through the "gifting" rigmorole, I'm pretty sure the retailer needs to take a cut, so BW get even less money. Madness.
Bitwig, against the constitution.

The silly thing is I can get a renewal off of a retailer and not go through the "gifting" rigmorole, I'm pretty sure the retailer needs to take a cut, so BW get even less money. Madness.
Yeah, that part of it is really crazy...

Folks around here don't like to talk about it, but seems like they have maneuvered specifically to get the most money as possible from users, even when they don't make any extra for it as in the case with vendors.

Anyway. just sayin, I no longer worry about that. :shrug:
The 10 yr discount 'bone' is certainly appreciated. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:38 pm Folks around here don't like to talk about it, but seems like they have maneuvered specifically to get the most money as possible from users, even when they don't make any extra for it as in the case with vendors.

Anyway. just sayin, I no longer worry about that. :shrug:
The 10 yr discount 'bone' is certainly appreciated. :tu:
They just killed the secondhand market… 8)
MuLab of course :D

Return to “Bitwig”