FS: ToonTrack SDXs

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m never going to upgrade to SD3, so I’m selling off my SDX’s. Asking $60 per SDX. PayPal only, I’ll cover the $15 transfer fee that is required for each SDX/serial number. If you're interested in the last three (C&V, Music City, Metal Foundry), I'll do a package deal for $160.

- Custom & Vintage SDX - $60
- Music City USA SDX - $60
- The Metal Foundry SDX - $60

SOLD:
- New York Studios Vol. 2 SDX
- New York Studios Vol. 3 SDX
- Roots SDX - Brushes, Rods, & Mallets
- Roots SDX - Sticks

Also, looking to buy or trade for the following NI Maschine expansions:
- Paradise Rinse
- Crystal Daggers
Last edited by cryophonik on Sun May 12, 2024 4:43 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

You know you're never going to use these again, so just DM me already. :P
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

bUmPDATED

might as well...bump BUMP!

I’m too SDXy for this shirt, so SDXy it hurts

S-D-X-U-R..DAY…NIGHT!

Bought the NY Studios. Flawless transaction, hence the bump from my side!

Bump, and added a package deal for the last three SDXs!

Burp

Bump and price drop for the last three.

Did I mention that every SDX comes to you in "like new" condition? They've been meticulously maintained and always kept covered when not in use.

Your mom just texted and said she’s hoping her son will buy her these three SDXs for Mother’s Day.

Bumping Back Flash it's a gas gas gasssss

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”