Arturia Drumbrute not in stores?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have more or less decided to get an Arturia Drumbrute (not the impact). But I can not find any store that sell them. Production issues or discontinued?

They are teasing something big for next week, maybe it is related.

I thought the OG DrumBrute was discontinued years ago.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

pc999 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:15 pm They are teasing something big for next week, maybe it is related.
That would be nice. Hope it is a model without buttons/knobs that do not turn into sticky gel after some years.

That is Impact. Wrong unit.

Sorry, my bad.

GearNostalgia wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am
pc999 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:15 pm They are teasing something big for next week, maybe it is related.
That would be nice. Hope it is a model without buttons/knobs that do not turn into sticky gel after some years.
That’s a big issue, I need to clean all the knobs on my all my Arturia gears (including the original Drumbrute). It’s very annoying.

If you’re going to buy a Drumbrute and it’s used (I’m afraid you can’t find then new anymore), you also need to make sure it hasn’t the noise circuit issue (maracas, claps etc dying); that was only on low serial number and Arturia offered a replacement for the board in case the unit showed the issue, but it’s still something to pay attention (I think it can be serviced by changing one or two components, but don’t trust me on this).

I would probably buy something else than a Drumbrute nowadays, the stock kick is not that great (I modded mine following the instructions published by Maffez on his website, but the sound still requires some additional processing).
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

GearNostalgia wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am
Does this apply to the Beatstep Pro or Keystep Pro?

Yes, I have a beatstep with sticky knobs.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”