Wavestate Bundles

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wavestate Bundles: 3 Collections by Jedi Simon

Waveshaping Synthesis, Soundmorphing, Soundscaping and Transient Generation Programming engineered by Jedi Simon right from scratch by hand, and crafted to fit the needs of Holophonic Environment, Multiversal Perception and Shapeshifting Creation shall allow You to reach point zero center and the inner sky in a very short time, meditate and easily reach a spiritual state of resonance.

Transient Matrix Programming, Organic changes and reflections, derived from Wavestation Korg 1990, enable today the musician, the listener and the soul seeker to directly access the subtle realms of the transcendent. Neverending evolving textures and patterns, shall do the rest within structural metaphorma and mutaphorma. Fourth Dimension, as a starting point to jump to the fifth dimension, harmonizing your subtle bodies to reach states of balanced resonance and clarity.

The JEDI STATION Patch is going to transform You Wavestate into a Sacred Intrument. Take Care. I am a Composer, and as a Sound Designer, before starting a new work, I prepare every time a complete set of sounds, and renew my machine, reinventing a palette that shall inspire me and help me to express my ideas, thoughts, mood, understanding and state.

So, as "Life is a state of mind" quote Chancy Gardner.... "Waves are a State of Plasmatic Matter not yet condensed into a Kosha...."

www.jedisimon.com/soundscapes.htm

Wavestate Korg "ANIMA MUNDI" 100 SOUNDS Bundle by Jedi Simon THIRD BUNDLE

Here are another 100 patches to vivify Your Korg Wavestate. Soundscapes, Pads, Cynematic, Transient Spheres and Meditative.
No noises, no useless samples, no ugly randomized chaotic waste. When randomization has been used, this particular kind of sounds shall show sub organic qualities that must not be considered essential, but marginal, working with shades of transients. Since the first two
collections I have discovered a more mature approach to create on Wavestate Keyboard sounds that are now starting to introduce Quasi Holophonic positioning, interchangeable spaces, sequential growth, elastic time frame and interacting functions that You shall discover. It is a new language altogether.
I worked hard on the expanded remake of some typical sounds as well, including synths, brass, organs, choirs, bell sounds that shall never disappear, in a soundtrack producer key, as well as concentrating on soundscapes, atmospheres and meditative dimensions. Most of the sounds, as We all come from the Korg school, shall be formed by the integration of 4 layers, which we found in the Combination sections of the Korg keyboards since day 1.
No need to say that the amount of programming time grew a lot: x4 sounds themselves + x4 multiple effects + x4 seq motion changes and waveshaping functions all directed to to enhance spatial integration of the created multisound. Here I tried to reach "Anima Mundi"
to allow it to resonate. Some sounds have emotional qualities that could change Your mood, some are silent, joyful, sad, and if You allow them to touch Your heart, You might experience a couple of tear drops or reach Insight. This is called reminiscence, although in Highlander,
they mixed up the concept with reviviscence, which derives from a different concept, deviating from the original one and follows a different path than Plato's original thought. In Anima Mundi, Wavestate shall be the fire, and You shall use its light to find out
what the cave of the ideas has in store for You. Clarity, Vision, Insight. Forgive me if I never stop teaching Jedi Yoga, but my approach is multiversal, and as instruments are instrumental, I might still utilise them, in the mean time, to ascend, whilst I am playing and enjoying myself.

http://www.jedisimon.com/soundscapes.htm here are the bundles

Wavestate Korg Bundle Anima Mundi
Here are the 314 sounds that I made to create soundtracks for movies, and meditate, ascend and fly. Wavestate offers a peculiar kind of creativity, that allowes time functions and transient changes, within seq lanes and organic vectorial engines to reach metamorphic states of neverending transformations. I enjoyed a lot this method in the past with Wavestation, and replicated it using Combinations, in scalar progression in my works, because Korg did not develop the concept again in later keyboards. Today, finally, We can go back to this concept and create changeable moods; that are non fixed paths to free even "strict composition", that has nothing to do with living musicians, that shall play in a different way every night. So, as the absurdity of a fixed reality is over, I welcome this instrument, and urge You to try it some day or another. I am working hard on creating bundles that shall shape the sound of music scores and soundtracks as Wavestation did in the 90's. Just finished the third bundle, and starting to appreciate colours that are missing elsewhere. Jedi Station Bundle, is the first collection I made, to start with. Open minded and free to test possibilities. Time Crystal Bundle has been a different path where I managed to integrate structural ideas within the design of the software and hardware itself, that allow 3 dimensional objects to float in four dimensional space. With Anima Mundi Bundle, the third Bundle, I integrated transformation patterns, textures, spatial psudo convolution, and a little magic, in programming the keyboard to do what I needed it to do. Once, I heard a Musician play a ivy leaf in Paris. I must say that I was impressed. The musician makes the difference. Instruments are instrumental to what You have to say. So, trust me.

www.jedisimon.com/soundscapes.htm here are the bundles and my thoughts.
Take care

www.jedisimon.com/soundscapes.htm here are my latest bundles.
Reached 1200 fully implemented performances.
Magic Starship project took me one year in the making.
Now 670 mb samples are present. 108 sounds 194 samples.
It's alive. It's a dream. It a new machine....

Jedi

Here You shall find the lighter version of my Wavestate wordly web page
http://www.jedisimon.com/soundscapes.htm without all the bla bla bla.... :x :lol:
This is the new pragmatic page, minimal and essential, called Wavestate Korg to simplify things.
http://www.jedisimon.com/WAVESTATE%20KORG.htm
That's it.

Jedi

Are there sound examples?

Without sound examples no purchase.

Return to “Soundware”